This article will explain to you how to download your eAadhar card, and we will let you know the password for opening it.
So, what is an Aadhar card? It is a 12-digit unique number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) by considering an individual’s biometric subtleties, for example, iris output and fingerprints, and segment data like date of birth and address. Aadhaar is the world’s most prominent biometric ID framework. Aadhaar is the most complex ID program on the planet. Thought about proof of living arrangement and not a guarantee of citizenship, Aadhaar doesn’t itself award any rights to residence in India. In June 2017, the Home Ministry explained that Aadhaar is certifiably not a substantial ID record for Indians making a trip to Nepal and Bhutan.
Official Website Link: uidai.gov.in.
How to Download Your eAadhar Card Online:
Follow these step-by-step guidelines to download your eAadhar Card safely and securely.
- On your browser, open the official UIDAI Online Portal or click this link eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- No, choose which number you would like to enter. You have three options, Aadhar number, Enrolment ID, or Virtual ID number.
- Now enter the Aadhar number or EID or VID.
- Now click on the I want a masked Aadhar card option (Your Aadhar Number will be Masked) if you want one.
- Do the Captcha Verification.
- Now check your inputs and click on Send OTP.
- On the new page, provide the six-digit OTP number that you received in your registered mobile number.
- Check your inputs and click Verify and Download.
- Your eAadhar Card will be downloaded.
How to Open Aadhar Card PDF File With Password? What is the Password of Aadhar Card PDF File?
Once you have downloaded your eAadhar card, you will have to open it, but it will be password protected. Follow these instructions to open in easily.
- Open your downloaded eAadhar document.
- Your password for opening will be:
The first four letters of your name plus your year of birth. We have given an example here for your clear understanding.
If your name is AKASH TIWARI and your date of birth is 25/04/1999
Your password will be AKAS1999
- Now enter your unique password and open the eAadhar document.
Security and Help:
We hope that we have provided you with an ample amount of details for you to download and open your password-protected eAadhar card. For security reasons, do not provide your personal and Aadhar information anywhere else except for the official website. If you face any trouble with this download process, you can call the official UIDAI toll-free number at 1947. Thank you for reading this article entirely, have a great day ahead.