Today India is going forward with digital India campaigns. The need of digitalization or online transactions can be felt in every corner of the world. Banking services have become advanced too with the step of time, and they have kept up with the digitization of financial services. Today no one has to step out of their home if they are habituated with the online mode of banking.
Every bank provides online services, and with that comes the useful feature of checking your account balance to stay updated. All the banks have launched their specific Enquiry number, dialling which you can know about your bank balance within a few seconds only. In this article, we will save your time and list all the bank balance inquiry numbers so that you can know your bank balance of your respective bank account.
Things You May Require For Checking Account Balance By Enquiry Call
- Your specific bank registered mobile phone number.
- Your mobile number should have an active plan for the call to go through.
- Registered Mobile Banking Facility with the bank you use.
Uses Of Bank Balance Enquiry By Missed Call
- It is a time-saving method
- No data plan is needed.
- You can do this from anywhere and no bank visit is needed.
All Banks Balance Enquiry Numbers List:
|SR. No.||Bank Name||Missed Call Number|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||09223011311|
|5||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|8||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|10||Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|13||Bank Of India||09015135135|
|15||Central Bank Of India||09222250000|
|18||State Bank Of India||1800112211|
|19||Union Bank Of India||09223008586|
|23||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|25||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|26||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|29||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|30||State Bank Of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|31||State Bank Of Patiala||09223766666|
|32||State Bank Of Travancore||09223766666|
|33||State Bank Of Mysore||09223766666|
|34||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||09223766666|
|35||United Bank Of India||18001802223|
|40||Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|41||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|42||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Limited||09211937373|
How To Do Bank Balance Enquiry?
Follow the steps mentioned below so as to know your bank balance within 1 minute-
- Dial the inquiry number from the above list, according to the bank you use
- The call will get connected and then again automatically disconnected.
- You will get an SMS in your bank registered mobile phone number where you can view your current bank account balance.
You may also like to read:
So that was all for today’s article. If you have any further doubts feel free to leave a comment below. We will get back to you as soon as we can.