Andhra Bank is a medium sized public sector bank that was established on 28 November 1923. The bank has several branches all over India and is known for its quick banking services. Andhra Bank has several online modes for banking services and provides its customers a great service from the ease of their homes. One such online feature of Andhra Bank is its Mobile Banking feature. However to use Andhra Bank’s Mobile Banking service, you need to register first for the same. In this article we will tell you all the steps on how to register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking. Read on to know more.
Things You May Require For Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration
- A registered mobile number with Andhra Bank.
- A Andhra Bank Debit or ATM card.
- Good Internet Connectivity for online registration.
How Do I Register For Andhra Bank Mobile Banking?
The steps to register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking are-
- Go to your phone’s playstore and download the ABTej app which is the official mobile banking app for Andhra Bank.
- After the app has been successfully installed, open the app and register with your mobile number.
- You must select the number which you have registered with Andhra Bank.
- Now wait for a few seconds as you will receive an OTP which you need to enter in the given box for verification.
- After verification, the app will need you to enter your DEBIT or ATM card number and PIN number. Type without any error and recheck it.
- Next you have to set a 4 digit PIN so that you can protect your app from outside sources or unwanted and unverified users.
- Now your registration is successful.
- You can try logging in to the app with the 4 digit PIN you just set in. If you could enter successfully you have registered without fail.
Q. Is Andhra Bank Defunct now?
A. Yes, Andhra Bank has become defunct now.
Q. Where can I find the ABTej App?
A. You can download the ABTej App from your cell phone’s playstore.
Q. What are the requirements for ABTej App?
A. You need to have a Andhra Bank account, a ATM card and registered phone number with your Andhra Bank account.
Now we have reached the end of the article. We have tried to cover all the steps on how to register for Andhra Bank Mobile banking registration. Follow the steps correctly and you won’t face any issue.
If you face any further queries please leave a comment below. If you found the article helpful, feel free to share it with your friends and family.