Andhra Bank was founded by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya on 20 November 1923 in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Later it was shifted to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and in April 1980 the bank was nationalized by the Indian government. In August 2019, the bank announced that soon it would be merged into Union Bank of India. Currently, the bank has 2885 branches, four extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 3798 ATMs all over India. The bank opened its representative office in Dubai in 2006 and New Jersey in 2009.
Andhra Bank provides a wide range of internet banking facilities to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using Andhra Bank Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank to check your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this what you need to Register and Activate your Andhra Bank Net Banking account to get a User ID and password ( and it must be required that you are an account holder in Andhra Bank), So If you want to get information about how to register and activate Andhra Bank Net Banking and get User ID and password follow the steps which are given below the heading.
Before registering for this net banking, you must have some information related to your bank account, including Andhra Bank account number, registered mobile number, and ATM/ Debit card details.
So without any more words, let’s begin this article on “Andhra Bank Net Banking.”
How To Register & Activate Andhra Bank Net Banking Account?
Follow the steps given below to register & activate the Andhra Bank Net Banking account.
1. First of all, go to the official website of Andhra Bank https://www.andhrabank.in/english/home.aspx
2. In this website, an option “Internet Banking ” will be found on your right side of the window, click on it.
3. After that, few more options will come – “Retail Login” or “Corporate Login,” Click on any net banking option for which you want to register.
4. Now you will see a pop-up window in which some instructions related to security will be written. Click on the “Continue login to Netbanking” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
5. Now you will reach the Andhra Bank Net Banking website; here Find the option “Registration for Internet Banking” and click on that.
6. Now you will reach on the next page where your registration process will start. Here you have to enter some information related to your bank account like Customer ID (which is given in your passbook), Access Type ( select Transaction Access).
7. Then tick marks in both the options; Mobile Number Registered with Bank and You Have a valid(Active) Andhra Bank, ATM Card.
8. Then enter the verification code and click on the “Continue.”
9. In the next step, You have to enter your registered mobile number. Then click on “Continue.”
10. Now you will be asked for an OTP which comes on your registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, click on “Continue.”
11. Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will create Login & transaction password. So choose strong passwords and fill into the Password boxes. Then click on the “Generate” or “Continue” option.
12. In the next and last step, After completing your net banking process, a confirmation message will be shown on your screen. Now you can log in into your account and view all the transactions.
13. After following these steps, the process of registering/applying your Andhra bank Net Banking online will be completed. If you are facing any problem, then visit your nearest branch.
So this was the steps by following this you can register & activate the Andhra Bank net banking account.