A public sector bank founded on 28th November 1923, Andhra Bank has its headquarters in Hyderabad, India. The bank is widely known and popular in India for its swift and easy banking services to its customers. Founded by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya, Andhra Bank has more than 2500 branches spread all over India. In 2020, Andhra Bank got defunct and was merged with Union Bank of India.
Andhra bank has many features and services which has ensured the popularity of the bank among common people. It provided savings account, loan services, transaction services, etc. Andhra Bank also provides online Internet banking services, which have proven to be a useful feature for net banking customers. Internet banking is easy to do and provides assistance for every kind of banking service. Nowadays, more and more people are switching towards online internet banking services. If you too want to use the net banking account of Andhra Bank, you have come to the right place. We will tell you all the processes and steps about Andhra Bank Online Internet Banking.
To use Andhra Bank’s internet banking features, you will need to register and activate your net banking account. Once you do that, you will get a User Id and a Password which you can further use to log in and make transactions from your net banking account. You also need to remember that while making an internet banking account you will be needing your Andhra Bank account details and credentials like your account number, your date of birth, and other necessary details. Ensure that you have the correct details ready with you.
Now without any delay, let us get started and tell you how to register into Andhra Bank’s internet banking account online.
Things You May Require for Andhra Bank Registration
For registering your Andhra Bank internet banking account, these are some of the things that you will require-
- A valid and registered mobile number with Andhra Bank.
- A valid Debit or ATM card related to your Andhra Bank account.
- Your banking details.
- Internet network for smooth connectivity and functioning.
How To Register and Activate Andhra Bank Internet Banking Account?
The steps to register and activate your Andhra Bank net banking account are-
- Visit the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Once you reach the main page, you will be able to see an Internet banking option. Proceed to Click on it.
- Now you will again see more options like Retail Login or Corporate Login. According to your need and utility, go and click the option which you want to.
- Next, you may see a pop-up window. You can view some instructions related to security written there.
- Next, click on the Continue Login to Net banking option.
- You will be redirected to Andhra Bank’s internet banking website. You can see the Registration for an Internet Banking option. Press click on the option.
- Again you will be redirected to a new page from where your registration process will start. Now the banking details which has been mentioned earlier in the article will be needed here to complete the process of registration. You need to enter details such as Customer Id, Access Type, etc.
- Now you will need to tick mark two options. They will be Mobile Number Registered with Bank, and the other will be You Have a valid Andhra Bank, ATM Card.
- For the next step, eyer the verification code and click on the Continue option.
- Again you have to enter your Andhra Bank registered mobile number. Then click on the Continue option.
- You will receive an OTP in your Andhra Bank registered mobile number. Enter the OTP correctly and click on the Continue option.
- For the next step, you will be creating a Login Id and Password. After you have created your password, click on the Generate option.
- Now, wait for a few seconds as your screen will show you a confirmation message. Henceforward you can login to your account and do all the transactions or other banking-related services.
How to Login into Andhra Bank Internet Banking account?
The steps to login into Andhra Bank internet banking account are-
- Go to the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Now go to the login page of your Andhra Bank internet banking account.
- Here you have to enter your user id, password, and verification. Once you have done that click on the Login option.
- Now you have successfully logged into your Andhra Bank internet banking account.
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number:
In case you are facing some issue or have other queries you can always try calling the Andhra Bank customer care number.
The toll-free number is 18004251515
Email: [email protected]
You May Also Like to Check-Out:
That was all for today’s article. We hope we have addressed all your queries related to Andhra Bank’s internet banking. In case you have any further doubt, feel free to leave a comment. We will get back o you as soon as possible. If you have liked the article, share it with your friends and family.