Are you A corporation looking for Axis bank corporate net banking? then, this article is for you.
Axis Bank is India’s one of the prominent players in the private banking sector space. The bank serves millions of customers in the country, offering services such as net banking, loan services, transaction, etc. Unlocking the axis bank net banking corporate is always a welcome step. Axis bank corporate internet banking provides all of the features which is provided by Net Banking.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
In today’s article, we will be helping you with Axis corporate net banking login. Axis corporate net banking login is an initiative by the Axis Bank for its Corporate users. The bank ranks as among the best SMEs in India. Axis has both retail and corporate customers and it provides net banking services for both kinds of its customers.
Before moving on to the steps on Axis corporate net banking login, let’s all see the types of corporate net banking. Each account has multiple users access with account rights:
- View Access: The view access can only be used for viewing purposes only. The user can view the transactions using their banking user id. However, they cannot transact from the bank account.
- Transaction access: In a transaction account, the user has the right to transact from the bank account. The users can transact to their accounts, third-party accounts, tax payments, NEFT, RTGS IMPD, and even online payments.
Documents Required for Axis Bank Corporate Login:
These all are the documents to be presented by the applicants for www axisbank corporate login:
- The Axis bank CIB form (for view access Net Banking)
- The user needs to submit the CIBF form (For the transaction access)
- A partnership letter from the corporate partnership firm.
- Board resolution of the company.
- The KYC form for the non-authorized signatory.
It will take three working days for the Axis bank to process the CIB request, after submitting the form. The bank will send an SMS with the details of the corporate id, and the login id to the registered mobile number, once the CIB request is activated.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login
Using the login and password details, the corporate user can log in to the Axis net banking page using the steps below.
- Visit the official Axis Bank corporate login page: corporate.axisbank.co.in
- Provide the Corporate ID, Login ID, and Password.
- Click on Login after submitting the information.
- The page will redirect you to the corporate axis net banking dashboard.
- Now the user can transact and view all details related to this page.
But what if you forget your axis bank net banking login password? You don’t need to worry about that! We will show you how to reset your Axis Bank corporate login password.
Axis Bank Net Banking Corporate Reset Password (www axisbank corporate login password reset)
- Visit the official corporate login axis bank page: corporate.axisbank.co.in
- When reaching the homepage, click on the login button.
- From the next appearing page, select set, or reset the password.
- Enter the corporate id, login id, email, and mobile number, when a new page will open.
- Click on the proceed button; the system will send a reset link to your registered email.
- Click to reset a new password. ( the link is valid for 30 minutes so be quick!)
- Enter a new password, confirm the same password and the OTP number.
- Now you can access the net banking page with the new password details.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Helpline:
- Website: axisbank.com/contact-us
- Phone Number: 1 – 860 – 419 – 5555
If you have any doubts regarding the axis bank corporate internet banking, please try to go through the article once again. As it may clear many uncleared doubts. Else you can get the help of the axis corporate net banking Helpline provided above if you wanted.
Thank you for visiting our blog and reading this article till the end.