Bandhan Bank Ltd is Private Sector Bank which was founded on 23 August 2015; 4 years ago by Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, In today’s article, we will be talking about How To Register Bandhan Bank Net Banking not only this but we will also be covering how you can activate and Login into your account.
So without any further more delays, let’s begin the article.
- How To Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- How To Login in Bandhan Bank Net Banking Account?
- How To Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
- What is Bandhan Bank Online Net Banking customer care number?
How To Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking
For registering for Bandhan Bank Net Banking Online, just follow the steps given below, and following these steps, you will be able to register account yourself as well. So here it begins.
Step 1: Before getting started with the account creation process, you need to visit the nearest Bandhan Bank Branch and need to request for enabling net banking facility in your account. Once this gets done, follow the next step.
Step 2: Now its time to complete the self-registration process online, and for doing that visit: bandhanbankonline.com/netbanking/ and click over the “Continue to Login” button after that you will reach the page from where you can select “New User Sign Up.”
Step 3: After following the above steps you will be asked to have a check of all information required to create a Bandhan Bank Net Banking account, once you got all this tick mark all options and click over the submit button.
Step 4: After that, two options will get appear, one is to create an account using “With Debit Card and ATM Pin” or “With Reference Number” now you can select any one option, so choose any one as per your convenience.
- If you select “With Debit Card and ATM Pin” option you will be asked for filling information like entering 12 Digit Customer Number or CIF No., Date Of Birth, Enter 16 Digit Debit Card Number, Debit Card Expiry Date, and need to solve Captcha as well, all information submitted should be same as stated into your bank account.
- If you select With Reference Number option, then you will be asked for filling information like Entering 12 Digit Customer Number or CIF No., Reference No. & Solve The Captcha As Well.
Step 5: After filling the information you need to click over the “Continue” button and after that, If you used “With Debit Card and ATM Pin” then there would be an additional Debit Card PIN authentication process would be followed by, and after that, there will be the same process is followed in both options, of OTP Authentication, New User Details & Confirmation at last.
For the OTP Authentication, you will be getting a code in your registered mobile number associated with the information you previously provided at first. You need to enter that OTP.
Step 5: After completing OTP authentication, you will be ready to Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking and will be asked for filling details for Creating an account. Details you need to fill will be like
- User ID: Create a UNIQUE USER ID [we suggest you to add numbers in USER ID during creation, just for security purposes]
- Login Password & Confirm Login Password: This would be your password via which you would be able to Login into Bandhan Bank NetBanking Account.
- Transaction Password & Confirma Transaction Password: This password will be required when you will settling online transactions from your account.
TIP: Fill all the above information carefully and do save it on your computer and mobile phone at a secure place as well.
And after all, you will be asked for the last confirmation, and once it gets done, hurray your account will be creation 🙂 it’s that’s simple as it looks.
Now you have finally created your Bandhan Bank Net Banking now; you might be having the question in your mind like How To Activate Bandhan Bank Net Banking? How To Login Bandhan Bank Net Banking? How To Use Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
For getting the answering fo the above queries, just start reading from the below headline.
How To Login in Bandhan Bank Net Banking Account?
So once you have created your account, you will be having USER ID and Password with you, which you entered during account creation time.
For Login into the Bandhan Bank Net Banking account, you need to head over to the link: bandhanbankonline.com/netbanking, and tap over the “Continue to Login” button.
Step 1: Enter your USED ID at first after entering the USER ID.
Step 2: After entering USER ID and hitting enter, a box will appear to enter the password, and that’s all you need to do just enter your password.
Step 3: Click over the Login button.
After all, you will get Login into your Bandhan Bank Net Banking account.
So this is how you can Register, Login & Activate your Bandhan Net Banking account.
How To Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
For registering Bandhan Net Banking Account, you can the steps provided on our blog.
What is Bandhan Bank Online Net Banking customer care number?
Here is the Bandhan Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1800-258-8181. You can call them anytime.
Badhan Bank Contact Information
|Customer Care Helpline
This was all information regarding Bandhan Bank Net Banking, We hope that this might have helped in solving your queries. If you face any issues, do comment we will always be available for solving your queries.
Thank you! for giving me your valuable time.