Bank of Baroda (BOB) was founded by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III (Maharaja of Baroda) on 20 July 1908 in the princely state of Baroda, Gujrat, India. But it was nationalized in July 1969 along with 13 other major commercial banks of India. Now Bank of Baroda is a Multinational Indian bank and the third-largest public sector bank. As of now, it is distributed over 9583 branches in India as well as outside India, and its headquarter is in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. In September 2017, it was merged with Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank to became the country’s third-largest lender.
Bank of Baroda, also known as BOB, provides a wide range of internet banking facilities to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using BOB Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank to check your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this what you need to Register and Activate your BOB Net Banking account to get a User ID and password ( and it must be required that you are an account holder in Bank of Baroda), So If you want to get information about how to register and activate BOB Net Banking and get User ID and password follow the steps which are given below the heading.
Before registering for this net banking, you must have some information related to your bank account, including BOB account number, BOB passbook, registered mobile number, and ATM/ Debit card details.
So without any more words, let’s begin this article on “BOB Net Banking.”
How To Register & Activate BOB Net Banking Account?
Follow the steps given below to register & activate the BOB Net Banking account.
- First of all, go to the official website of BOB www.bankofbaroda.in
- On this website, Find the option Not Registered (Retail User) Click Here and click on it.
- A new window will open in front of you in which you have to fill the shown captcha in the given box. And click on the Validate button.
- Now a window will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the information related to your debit/ATM card. After completing all the information, click on the “Continue” or “Validate” button.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will select a user ID and have to enter your own created Login & transaction password. So choose strong passwords and fill into the Password boxes. Also, select the Both view & Txn Rights in Type of facility option. Now Click on the “Continue” or “Next” option.
- In the next and last step, After completing your net banking process, a message will be shown on your screen that “Your Online user creation process completed successfully,” click on Close Window. Now close the browser window directly.
After following these steps, the process of registering/applying your BOB Net Banking online will be completed. BOB has written that you can use it after one working day, or maybe it will take the time of 2-3 days. (whenever it will be activated you will receive a confirmation message in your registered mobile number).
So this was the steps by following this you can register & activate the BOB net banking account?
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Net Banking – Login Details & Transfer Funds/Money To Other Banks
- First of all, go to the official website of BOB bankofbaroda.in
- In this website, Find the option “Retail User Login” will be found in front of you, click on it.
- Now you will reach the BOB Net Banking website. Fill User ID and Password in the given boxes.
- After entering the ID & password, click on the “Enter” option.
- After clicking on the “Enter” button, you will be reached onto the page where some Rules and Regulation of Internet Banking are mentioned. Scroll Down and click on the “I Agree” option.
- Now a window will open in front of you, in which you will have to create a new Login & transaction password. So choose a strong password again and fill into the Password boxes. Now Click on the “OK” or “Submit” option. (It is necessary to change your login and transaction passwords after one time log in).
- Now in the next step, you will reach the Bank of Baroda Secure Enrollment page. Here click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Now you will reach on the page where you have to write a message in a “Your Personal Message” box ( this message will appear you whenever you log into your account for confirmation that it is you ).
- Then scroll down and select at least five security questions (You can choose more than five) and write the answer in the given boxes. (It is necessary because these question will help you in future to change or reset passwords in case you forget).
- After answering the question, scroll down on the same page. Now you can see that you have to change the login/sign-in password again (because of bank security purpose). You need to change only the login/sign-in password.
- Then click on the “Submit” option.
- After completing your process, a message will be shown on your screen that “You have successfully enrolled,” click on OK.
- After clicking on Ok, you will reach back on the home page of the website. Now you can log in quickly and transfer money to other banks easily.
So this is how you can transfer money/funds using the BOB Net Banking facility.
Thank You! for visiting and giving your valuable time to BankGuide.in