Bank of India, also known as BOI, provides a wide range of internet banking facilities to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using BOI Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank for checking your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this first of all you need to Register and Activate your BOI Net Banking account to get a User ID and Password (and it must be required that you are an account holder in Bank of India), So If you want to get information about how to register and activate BOI Net Banking and get a User ID and Password follow the steps which are given below the heading.
Before registering for Bank of India net banking, you must have some information which is listed below.
- Information related to your bank account.
- Including BOI account number.
- Registered mobile number
- ATM/Debit card details.
So without any more delays, let’s come to the point and begin this article.
How to Register Bank of India Net Banking Account?
Follow the steps given below to register or to create Bank of India Net Banking Account.
1. First of all, you need to visit the Bank of India official website which is: bankofindia.co.in.
2. Now if you are on a computer or laptop then on the right sidebar you found Internet Banking option tapping over it there you will find “Personal” “Corporate” & “Global”, so if you want to create Bank of India internet banking account for Self then choose “Personal” and if for a company then choose “Corporate”. [In my case I had selected Personal]
Also: If you are on Mobile then on the same page you will find the same options to choose just the view will get changed..
3. Now you will see a pop-up window in which some things related to security will be written. Click on the “OK” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
4. Now you will reach the BOI Net Banking website; your registration process will start from here. Find the option “New User” and click on that.
5. Now a window will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the information related to your bank. After completing all the information, click on “Continue.”
6. In the next step, you will be asked for an OTP which comes on your registered mobile number.
7. After entering the OTP, click on “Continue.”
8. After this, you will be asked for the ATM / Debit Card details for verification. After entering all this information, click on “Continue.”
9. Now a box will appear in front of you, in which the “Terms & Conditions” of the bank will appear. After reading these terms and conditions, click on the square box in front of the option “I Agree to the above mentioned Agreement-Cum-Indemnity” and click on “I Agree” option.
10. After this, you will see a page where you will create a log in password. Choose a strong password and fill into the Login Password box and click on the “Continue” option.
11. Now you can see the details of your net banking, including Reference Number, Account Number, Customer Id, Name, and Login User Id (Must note all of these details in your diary). Also, a confirmation message will come in your registered mobile number from the BOI.
After following these steps, the process of registering/applying your BOI Net Banking online will be completed. BOI has written that you can use it after one working day, or maybe it will take the time of 2-3 days.
So this was the steps of registering and activating, following this you can register & activate the BOI net banking account.
Now let’s talk about the next part of this article…
How to Login First Time In Bank Of India Net Banking Account & Transfer Funds Using It?
1. First of all, go to the official website of BOI bankofindia.co.in.
2. In this website, an option “Internet Banking” will be found on your right side, Click on Click on it.
3. After that, two more options will come – “Personal” or “Corporate,” Click on any net banking option which you have already registered.
4. Now you will see a pop-up window in which some things related to security will be written. Click on the “OK” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
5. Now you will reach the BOI Net Banking website. On the top left corner, you can see the option “Retail Login.” Fill User ID and Password in the given boxes.
6. After entering the ID & password, click on the “Submit” option.
7. After clicking on the Submit option, you will be reached into your account.
8. Now, if you want to transfer money, find the option “Transfers” and click on it. (If you are unable to find this option, it means you did not enable your transaction ID & password from your bank).
9. Now on the next steps, Find the option NEFT Payment on your left side and click on it.
10. Now some more options will be opened, click on the “Make a Payment” option.
11. Now Fill the requested information in the given column and click on the “Pay” button. Then you can see all details regarding your payments.
12. Now, you will be asked for an OTP which comes on your registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, click on the “Submit” button.
13. Now, you will be asked for your transaction password. So fill the transaction password and click on the “Pay” option.
14. After completing your payment, a message will be shown on your screen that “Your payment is successful” click on OK. Now you can see a cyber receipt that contains all the transaction details.
So this is how you can transfer money/funds using the BOI Net Banking facility.
Bank of India Customer Care & Helpline Number
For any more additional information related to your account, you can contact Bank of India Customer Care using the Custome Care Helpline contact given below.
|Bank Name||Bank of India|
|Tollfree – COVID Support||1800220229|
|Chargeable Number||(022) – 40919191|
Or you can even check out this page of the Bank Of India website for more contact details information.
In this article we have covered how to create a bank of India net banking account, then how you can perform boi internet banking login first time & how to use a bank of India net banking for transferring funds hope you found this article helpful.