Indian Bank is an Indian Government owned banking company headquartered in Chennai. Indian bank’s establishment dates back to 1907, it is one of the top performing public sector banks and has more than 200 overseas correspondent banks in 75 countries.
In today’s time when rapid digitalization is taking over banking sector, more and more users are using internet banking which has significantly reduced the number of people visiting banks to deposit or transfer money as you can do the same at the comfort of your home saving your time and effort and to keep a track of your financial standings and credits bank will notify you and keep you updated through the mobile number that is associated with your account.
If you are an account holder in Indian bank and are not sure how to change/update your mobile number then with this easy guide we will help you with the process to change/update your mobile number in Indian Bank online.
How to Change Mobile Number in Indian Bank Account Online:
The step by step process to change/update your mobile number is below:
- Visit Indian bank’s official website www.indianbank.net.in and log in your Indian bank’s internet banking account using your username and password
- Once you successfully login click on the “My Profile” option from the sidebar and then click on the “Update Mobile Number” option that will be displayed below “My Profile”
- Now enter the mobile number that you wish to associate with your Indian Bank account and click on the “Continue” button
- You will receive an OTP on your previously registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on “Continue”
- You will have to verify the entire process by entering the transaction password. Your request will be accepted and your mobile number will be updated within 24 hour
Other Ways to Change Mobile Number in Indian Bank Account:
- You can change/update your mobile number associated with your Indian bank account by visit the nearest branch of Indian bank where the officials will help you with your concerns, when your number is updated you will receive the notifications and OTPs from the bank on your new mobile number
- You can also change/update your mobile number with the help of an ATM card by visiting the nearest ATM Centre of Indian bank.
You may also read:
We hope this guide was helpful to change/update your mobile number in Indian Bank. We would recommend you to consult with your nearest Indian Bank in case there are any changes or updates in the methods listed above.