With online transactions and digital campaigns shaping the last few years, it becomes very necessary to stay updated with the different features of online banking. Andhra bank is one of the most famous banks to offer all the services that customers will benefit from. Through the e-services of Andhra Bank, you can also check your Andhra account Bank Balance. With this article, you will get to know how to check your Andhra Bank Balance within 1 minute only? Read the guide to find how to check your Andhra Bank account balance.
Things You May Require to Know Your Andhra Bank Balance:
To check your Andhra Bank online balance, you may require one or the other things mentioned below-
- Your registered mobile number with Andhra Bank Account
- Internet facility for Net Banking or UPI
- Your Account number
How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Online?
There are a total of 4 ways to find your Andhra Bank account balance. It can be either online or offline. Use any of the 4 methods to know your bank balance of Andhra Bank. The methods are-
- Via Missed Call
- Through Internet Banking
- Through the UPI app
- Via *99# service
- Using Mobile App.
Let us know about the methods and their steps one by one.
Method 1 – How to Check Andhra Bank Account Balance by Missed Call?
Among all the methods mentioned above, this is the most quickest and easy way to check an Andhra Bank account. You only need to have your phone with the registered phone number for Andhra Bank. Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully get your bank balance from Andhra bank. The steps are-
- Open your phone and go to the call section
- Enter this number and press dial- 18004251515
- The call will be disconnected automatically after a few seconds of ringing.
- Wait to receive an SMS on your phone.
- Once you open the SMS, you will see your current account balance in the message box.
Method 2 – How to Check Andhra Bank Account Balance Online via Internet Banking?
For this method, you will need to have your Internet Banking user Id and password. Since this is an online method, you will require a stable internet connection. Follow the steps one by one to find your bank account balance of Andhra Bank. The steps are-
- Go to the home page of the Andhra net banking website.
- Use your correct User Id and Password to login to the site
- Once you have logged in, go to the Accounts option on the upper left corner and click on it.
- A new window will open where you will be able to see your account balance along with other details from your Andhra Bank account.
Method 3 – How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Online Through the BHIM UPI App?
UPI Apps are gaining popularity day by day. To check your Andhra Bank account balance using the BHIM UPI app, follow the steps one by one-
- Use any of the UPI apps like Phonepe, GooglePay, SBI PAY, PayTM, etc.
- If you haven’t used any UPI apps before, you will be required to register there first. To register on the UPI app, you will need your debit card details and your registered mobile number with the Andhra Bank account.
- Once you have logged in to the app, press the Check balance option.
- Next, you have to type your UPI PIN. Then press OK to continue.
- Your Andhra Bank account balance will show up next.
Method 4- How to Find Your Andhra Bank Balance Through *99# Feature?
This method is useful to those whose internet connection is not stable. This is also a convenient way to transfer money from your Andhra Bank account. Follow the steps one by one to get a quick view of your bank balance-
- You need to be registered to the *99# feature.
- If you are registered, then dial *99# from your registered phone number with the Andhra Bank account.
- Wait for the USSD reply.
- Once you get the USSD reply, select the Check Balance option.
- A box will appear where you will need to enter your UPI PIN. Then press OK.
- You will now successfully see your Andhra Bank account balance on your phone.
Method 5 – How to Do Andhra Bank Account Balance Check by Mobile Banking App?
This service will help you do more than just check your bank balance. It is an all-in-one app where you can do recharge, money transfer, and use many other facilities. Read about the steps below to learn how to use this feature to find your Andhra Bank account Balance-
- The first step is to download the Andhra Bank Mobile Banking app – AB TEJ.
- Next, you need to register if you are a first-time user. You will be asked to verify your SIM card number, debit card credentials.
- Then create your login passcode.
- Now, you can log in to the AB TEJ application.
- Once you are logged in successfully, you will be able to see your Andhra Bank account balance from AB TEJ mobile app.
These were the 5 quick and convenient ways to check your Andhra Bank Account balance. If you follow these steps correctly, I am sure it will provide you with a hassle-free experience.
You may also like to read about:
I hope this article will help you to check your bank balance of Andhra Bank. In case you have a doubt, feel free to comment in the comment section below. We would be happy to help. Thank you!