Established in 1907, with its headquarters in Chennai, Indian Bank is one of the government-owned banks that offer financial services to its customers. Indian Bank has become one of the largest banks in India due to the ease of accessing banking services. Different online services are provided to the customers for their needs and want. It offers services like online banking, checking bank balance, getting mini statements, transferring funds, etc.
In this article, we will tell you how to check your bank mini statement from Indian Bank. If you want to know all the easy steps on finding your Indian Bank mini statement and getting to know about your last few transactions, we will list you the quick methods to check your mini statement from the Bank of India.
Things You May Require For Checking Mini Statement From Indian Bank:
- Your registered mobile phone number with bank of India.
- Your Account Details.
- Your Debit/ATM card details.
How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement on the Phone?
There are mainly two easy methods to get your mini statement from Indian bank on your phone. The quick and simple ways are-
- Get your Indian Bank mini statement through SMS Banking.
- Get your Indian Bank mini statement using IndPay Mobile app.
Now let us quickly read about both the methods to know how to find out your mini-statement from Indian Bank.
Method 1: How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement by Sms?
For using this method, i.e. SMS Banking, you will need to have a registered mobile phone number with Indian Bank. A very quick method, you can know about your Indian bank mini statement within 1 minute. However, do remember that for using this method, you will need to register for SMS banking.
The steps are:
- Open your SMS box on your Indian Bank registered mobile phone number.
- Now enter the following keyword on your SMS box-
LTRAN *space* <MPIN>
(Note- MPIN is the PIN you have got while registering and activating SMS Banking for Indian Bank)
- Send the SMS to 94439443.
- Now wait for a few seconds as you will receive a SMS from Indian Bank.
- Open the SMS which will contain the mini statement from Indian Bank. All your last three transactions will be visible on the SMS you have received from the Bank of India.
Method 2: How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Indpay Mobile App?
This second method is as easy and quick as the first one. You will hardly need 2 minutes to complete the process. Then you will be able to get your mini statement from the Indian Bank successfully.
Here are the steps-
- Open the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Search for IndPay mobile app. Once you have found it, download it. Wait for a minute or two as it gets installed.
- Now open the app and type in your account number, ATM card details.
- You will also need to create an MPIN for using the IndPay app.
- After that login into the IndPay app. Type in your User id and MPIN.
- After you have logged in, you will be able to go to your homepage. On the main screen, find the “My account” option. Tap on it and then again tap on the “Saving account” option.
- Next you have to select the “Mobile passbook” option.
- Now you will be able to see your mini statement from Indian Bank. You can check all your last three transactions from Indian Bank.
That was all for the guide. Through any of the two methods you will be easily able to find your Indian Bank mini-statement online featuring your last few transactions.
FAQs related to Indian Bank Mini Statement
Q. What is Indian Bank?
A. Indian Bank is one of the largest government-owned banks in India that offer banking services to its customers.
Q. How can I check my Indian Bank mini statement?
A. You can check your Indian Bank mini statement by any of the two methods we have mentioned above.
Q. What is the Indian Bank mini statement?
A. Indian Bank online mini statement is a feature offered by the bank for its account holders to know about their last few transactions.
You may also like to read about how to register online for indian bank net banking guide.
So now we have come to the end of today’s article. We hope we were able to solve all your queries regarding Indian bank mini-statement. In case you have any further doubt, feel free to leave a comment below. We will be happy to help. Have a good day!