With its headquarters in Mangalore, Karnataka, Corporation Bank was one of the largest public sector banks of India. With over 2000 fully automated CBS branches, Corporation Bank has now been merged into the Union Bank of India, along with Andhra Bank on 1 April 2020. Founded on 12 March 1906 by Khan Bahadur Haji Abdullah Haji Kasim Saheb Bahadur, Corporation bank provides various services to its customers. One such benefit that customers can use is Corporation Bank online Internet Banking.
- Corporation Bank Online Net Banking
Corporation Bank Online Net Banking
Using an internet banking account online by Corporation Bank is very beneficial and useful to those who are account holders of Corporation Bank. Internet banking online will let you see your Corporation Bank account details, like bank statements, current online bank balance in Corporation Bank accounts and transfer funds to other accounts and many more. All of this can be done from the comforts of your own home and you don’t need to step outside and go to your nearest bank to transfer funds. In this article we will guide you about this exact feature if you are new to the world of online internet banking.
To use Corporation Bank internet banking online, the first step that is required is to register and activate your Corporation Bank Net Banking online account. After you have registered, you will get a login id and password which will be required for further logging in to your internet banking account. You will also require a few things to complete the registration process for Corporation Bank net banking account.
Things you May Require to Register and Activate Corporation Bank Online Internet Banking Account
- Your Corporation Bank Account number.
- Your Corporation Bank Account Passbook.
- Your registered mobile phone number with Corporation Bank.
- Your Corporation Bank ATM card details.
How to Register and Activate Corporation Bank Internet Banking Account?
We will now tell you all the methods to register and activate your Corporation Bank net banking account. Here are the steps:
- Open any browser you prefer on your PC or mobile. Visit the official website of Corporation Bank.
- Once the internet banking page opens, click on the “Online Services” option. Next you have to select the “personal” option. Now click on the “Go” option.
- Wait for a few seconds as a new page will open. Here find the “Click here to Continue” option and click on it.
- Now you will be taken to the login page of Corporation Bank. Select your language which you prefer.
- Here enter the user id that you have gotten from the bank when you opened the account. Once you have done that enter the verification code which will be visible on the screen.
- Next click on the Login option.
- Your Corporation Bank would have given you an instant kit where you will find a user id and password. Now enter that password and click again on the login option.
- Wait for a few seconds as you will be redirected to a new page. Here you need to change the temporary user id and password . Create a new User id and then click on the Submit button.
- Keep your registered mobile number close as you will receive an OTP now. Carefully enter that OTP without any error. After clicking on that OTP, click on the submit option.
- Now you will have a new user id for your corporation bank online net banking account. Proceed to click on the “Exit” button.
- The next step will require you to create a new password. So you need to go back to the login page and create a strong password . After everything is done click on the “ I agree” option.
- Again a new page will open where you have to type in your temporary id and password and the new id and password which you just created. Then click on the “Update” option.
- By now you have successfully registered and activated your corporation bank net banking account. You can check this by logging in with your new id and password. If you could successfully login, it means you have successfully registered your net banking account.
How to Login and Transfer Funds From Your Corporation Bank Net Banking Account?
The steps to login and transfer funds from your Corporation Bank net banking account are very simple. Here are the quick steps-
- Repeat the steps which are mentioned above. Visit the official website of Corporation Bank.
- Follow the first few steps so that you can login to your net banking account.
- Once you reach the login page, enter your new user id and password. You will be able to login and enter your homepage.
- Now click on the Fund Transfer button to transfer funds to the account you want.
- Here enter all the required details, like adding the beneficiary account, entering the sum of money. Once you have done all this submit the details.
- Now your funds will be successfully transferred to the account you want.
Q. Is Corporation Bank safe and secure to use?
A. Yes Corporation Bank is safe and secure to use.
Q. Has Corporation Bank become defunct now?
A. Corporation bank was merged into the Union Bank of India in April, 2020.
Q. Is Corporation Bank a nationalised Bank?
A. Yes, it is a nationalised as well as a government bank.
Q. Does Corporation Bank have UPI?
A. Yes, Corporation Bank has UPI.
Q. What is the Customer Service number of Corporation bank?
A. The customer service number is 0824-2440659/ 0824-2861586.
So, we have come to the end of the article. We hope we could solve all your queries regarding the registration, activation, logging in, and transferring of funds process in the Corporation bank of India Net Banking account.
If you follow all the steps mentioned above, you are not supposed to face any problem whatsoever. In case you have any further doubts or queries, feel free to leave a comment below. We would reply back soon and assure you to solve your problems. Have a good day.