The central government has always attempted to strengthen our country’s law enforcement by recruiting people in the armed forces. There are five major armed forces that pledge to guard and protect India from various external and internal turmoils to maintain the peace and integrity of our nation. While some are posted at the borders of to hinder terrorism, some forces are responsible for taking care of trafficking narcotics or other illegal affairs.
One such glorious armed force of our country is the Central Reserve Police Force (abbreviated as the CRPF). It was first established in 1939 as the Crown Representative’s Police. After Independence in 1947, it was renamed as the Central Reserve Police Force under the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
The Central Reserve Police Force functions under the aegis and the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The primary role of the CRPF is to support and assist the police force of the States or Union Territories in carrying out their job. They are entitled to the responsibility of conserving law and order and counter-insurgency, both in the urban and rural areas of our country, India.
CRPF is the largest armed force under the Government of India. Every year, hundreds of young candidates are recruited to the CRPF. It has 239 existing battalions and still has an ongoing process of hiring new aspiring candidates. Maintaining a database for such a large force can be very tedious and time-consuming. To minimize manual effort, the government of India has digitized the process. The ministry has launched the CRPF official website where the employees can enjoy certain online services. All the services can be accessed via the following portal: http://crpf.gov.in.
CRPF Pay slip Details:
Every employee of CRPF is privileged with a monthly salary along with certain allowances. They are issued with a payslip that includes:
- The date on which the salary was credited.
- The amount of salary.
- The monthly deductions (if any) and allowances.
- The Net Pay and Gross Pay.
This payslip is an important document for any employee. It is required for sanctioning of loans and mortgages and also to seek a new job.
How to login to avail the CRPF Pay Slip Online?
Here’s a step by step guide for CRPF pay slip login
- Go to the official website of CRPF: http://www.crpf.gov.in.
- Once you reach the homepage, click on the “Employee Login” tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to fill in details about yourself.
- After you fill in the details and proceed.
- Enter your Home CRPF ID and password.
- Key in the security code and click on ” Submit.”
- A page with a new form will open where you need to fill in details about CRPF monthly payslip.
- Enter the Captcha Code for verification.
After the verification, your payslip will appear on the screen. You can download it and print it for future references.
CRPF Pay Slip Download Using the Mobile App
The Ministry of Home Affairs has also launched a mobile app for viewing the payslip. However, the app does not allow downloading or printing options. Here’s the process of how to do it:
- Visit the google play store on your smartphone. Search for the CRPF app and click on “Install” to download it.
- Open the app, enter your User ID and password.
- Enter the captcha code correctly for verification.
- Click on the “Submit” tab
- Your monthly payslip with every detail will appear on the screen.
How to reset CRPF Employee Portal Login Password Online?
We often forget our passwords and face trouble to login to our accounts. If this is the case with you and cannot open your CRPF employee account, then follow this steps:
- Go to the CRPF portal.
- Find the Employee Login option at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Select the Reset Password Tab. You will be redirected to a new page where you can reset your password.
- Enter your IRLA number or your Force Number.
- Click in Submit to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to validate your identity.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click on the “RESET” button and your password will change instantly.
The Bottom Line
Digitalization has made a lot of things possible and the Government of India has stepped up to it too. Along with saving money, time, and manual work, the CRPF website offers great help to the employees by allowing them to download their monthly payslips without any hassle.
We are hopeful, this brief article will be of help to you in understanding the process of navigating and login through the official CRPF website to view your payslip, download it or even reset your password if needed.