- How to Do City Union Bank Net Banking?: Register, Activate, Login, Deactivate- A Step-by-Step Guide
How to Do City Union Bank Net Banking?: Register, Activate, Login, Deactivate- A Step-by-Step Guide
Earlier known as the Kumbakonam bank, the City Union Bank is one of the biggest banks in India. It was established in 1931 and is known for its good customer service. City Union Bank offers various services like loans, Bulk Note acceptors, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, etc.
The internet website of City Union Bank is called the OnlineCUB. You can take advantage of all the benefits and services of City Union Bank online from the OnlineCUB portal.
Today, we will guide you about the what’s and how’s of Online City Union bank Net Banking.
Benefits of City Union Bank Online Net Banking
Internet banking has become extremely popular nowadays. The benefits of internet banking are innumerable. It has changed the face of banking altogether. One can do everything from their own home itself. Gone are the days when one had to travel far and stand in queues so as to transact money. City Union Net Banking provides the same features of internet banking online. Let us see some benefits of internet banking online by CUB now-
- You can see your account summary.
- You can view your tax credit system.
- You can go online shopping with CUB.
- You can download your account summary.
- You can request a cheque statement.
- You can purchase and pay for your General Insurance using online CUB net banking, etc.
There are many other useful services of internet banking too.
How to Register For City Union Bank Internet Banking Online?
Now we will list you some steps following which you can register for City Union Bank internet banking online.
Here are the steps-
- Go to your nearest branch of City Union bank.
- Ask for an registration form from the branch executive of your City Union Bank
- Once you get the form, fill in all the required details that are needed in the registration form.
- Now submit it to the required person of the branch.
- Wait for some days as they will give you a User Id and Password which will be sent to you via post.
How to Login to City Union Bank Internet Banking Account?
Logging into City Union Bank is a pretty easy and fast process. We will tell you everything you require to know so that you don’t face any issues while logging in to your City Union Bank internet banking account.
Here are the steps-
- Go to the official website of City Union Bank: onlinecub.net
- Once you reach the main page of the online CUB internet banking page, you will be able to view two options below the Net banking option. The two options will be Personal and Corporate.
- Select the type according to your need and preference.
- You will be then taken to another page.
- Now you have to enter your User Id and Password which you received from the bank via post.
- Click Continue.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
How Do I Deactivate City Union Bank Net Banking Account?
This is also very easy and we will tell you exactly what to do so as to deactivate your City Union Bank net banking account online.
- You may write a letter to the manager of your branch requesting to deactivate the net banking city union bank account.
- Call CUB customer service number- 044-71225000 so as to deactivate your City Union Bank Internet Banking Account.
City Union Bank Login Helpline
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 044 7122 5000
- Website: onlinecub.net
That was all for today’s article. We have tried to cover all the steps and processes you will be required to follow to know about City Union Bank Internet banking. In case you have any remaining doubts, feel free to leave a comment below. Our guide will reply to you back as soon as they can. That’s all. Have a good day!