Ddo request is an initiative by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to manage the financial operations of the people from the state of Andra Pradesh. Parties involved in the development of this initiative include the Institute of Electronics and Governance, Treasuries and Accounts departments of Andhra Pradesh, and the Andhra Pradesh technology and Services Limited. With those parties involved, the operational efficiency they exhibit does not come as a surprise. This makes a convenient for the people.
Steps to Login DDO Req (DDOreq)? | aptreasury online.com
- To begin the process, visit the official website: treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq You can visit both of the websites to do your DDO Request.
- After entering the website, enter your DDO code and password when asked.
- Enter the 11 digit DDO code, along with your ddo request login password
- Make sure you have entered the right information and click on the “submit” button.
DDO Request – How To Prepare Salary Bills
- Once you have logged into your account, you can prepare salary bills by following the steps below.
- Click on ‘Pay bills’ option, on the left side of the page.
- Select the ‘pay bill preparation’ option.
- Fill in both the month and the year of the particular pay bill when asked.
- Enter the option by clicking the next button.
- Once getting redirected to the next page, select the bill’s id. Select the options of the ids from the drop-down list.
- After this, update information about the employees who are supposed to receive salary increments. Check the column for the increment to select those affected by the change.
- Classify the employees based on their change in increments.
- While classifying the employees, don’t forget to add EWF, FLAG fund, or IT. You can select this once you click on each and every employee.
- After submitting the data, you will be redirected to the next page, where you have to submit cadre strength. Confirm the number of employees in each cadre. Then click on “Next” to proceed.
- Do check the pay particulars with what you have in the manual bill.
- Go back to the ‘Paybills’ section and select DDO Bill submission’. to enter the final submission page.
- From the drop-down menu, you are required to select the ‘Head-of-the-Account’ option. You will see all the employees and their details such as serial number, employee code, name, designation, gross, deductions as well as the net.
- You have successfully prepared the employees’ salary bills with the ddoreq request.
We hope that we have cleared all your queries regarding ddo code request. If you have any doubts regarding ap treasury ddo login, we suggest you to read this article again. This may help you to clear your doubts. It may also show any steps, which you may have missed during ap ddo req. Going through the article again can help you with it.