Are you an employee of the government of Punjab? Do you have confusion is the salary paid to you? Don’t know the deduction process? Having queries regarding salary statement? Do not worry; the EHRMS Punjab is created just for you. eHRMS or iHRMS Punjab is an online data portal created by the government of Punjab for its employees. With this online portal, employees can access through many facilities such as payslip, e-statements, leave applications and orders, yearly statements, increment orders, property returns, etc.
- What is HRMS:
- EHRMS Punjab | HRMS Punjab:
- Features and Benefits HRMS Punjab Online Portal:
- What Can You Do in the HRMS Punjab Online Portal:
- How to Get Your Employee Code/ID and Password in the HRMS Punjab:
- Punjab HRMS Login Process:
- How to Recover the Forgotten Password :
- HRMS Punjab Payslip Mobile App:
- Security and Conclusion:
What is HRMS:
Before diving into the Punjab HRMS, we shall discuss about HRMS first. So, what is HRMS? HRMS is fully known as the Human Resource Management System, a mix of frameworks and cycles that associate human assets the board and data innovation through HR programming. An HRMS can be utilized in competitors enrolling, finance the board, leave endorsement, progression arranging, participation following, profession movement, execution surveys, and the general support of worker data inside an association.
EHRMS Punjab | HRMS Punjab:
The Punjab state government is using the HRMS to load in its employee database online. This process saves a lot of time and physical work because all the details you need are one click away. The NIC Punjab develops this eHRMS site. This type of management process brings effectivity and efficiency in the Punjab State Government’s working as it decreases extra workload.
Features and Benefits HRMS Punjab Online Portal:
The Punjab HRMS portal offers a lot of benefits to its users. It is easy for both the government and employees to keep track of every day-to-day data. This site provides quick support with which the users can get and refer to the required data instantly. This portal acts as a one-stop destination for all the employee need, such as payslips, property returns, leave applications, etc. Users can also access the latest notifications and GOs issued by the government of Punjab.
What Can You Do in the HRMS Punjab Online Portal:
As we have already explained its uses, the users can access their e-statements, monthly payslips, leave applications, report complaints, and proposals through the eHRMS Punjab Portal. With this portal in action, employees do not have the need to do any paperwork or stand in the queue to get these details.
How to Get Your Employee Code/ID and Password in the HRMS Punjab:
To use the HRMS Punjab Online portal, you should be a government of Punjab employee. If you are an employee, you need an employee code and a password to use this online HRMS portal. Follow these steps to get your unique HRMS Punjab employee code.
- Go to the official: hrms.punjab.gov.in. HRMS Punjab online portal.
- Once in, click the Get Employee Code option at the top.
- Now you will be taken to the next page, where you are required to fill your employee identification.
- On the new page, select the state as Punjab.
- In the search by the option, choose either DOB or UID(Aadhar), whichever you are comfortable with.
- Now in the next column, enter your UID number or date of birth.
- Now provide your registered mobile number. The number you gave at the time of registering as an employee, you will receive the OTP in this number only.
- Now do the CAPTCHA.
- Check your inputs and click Fetch Employee Code.
- Employee code will be sent as an SMS to your registered mobile number.
Punjab HRMS Login Process:
Only Punjab State Government Employees can log in to this HRMS online portal as it requires their personal employee identification. Follow these steps to finish the login process. Please make sure you enter the right information on the right website; mistakes could leak sensitive information. Follow these steps to complete the login process.
- Go to the official HRMS Punjab Website.
- Now to the menu and click Login.
- A popup page will appear.
- In that, choose login as HRMS Code.
- Now provide your username and password.
- Do the Captcha.
- Check your inputs and click Login.
How to Recover the Forgotten Password :
If, in any case, you forget your HRMS password or if you feel like you want to change it, you can do it anytime. Follow these steps to do it swiftly.
- Open the official HRMS Punjab website.
- Click on the Login option.
- Now click on the Forgot Password option.
- On the new page, select the state as Punjab.
- Select the Establish department where your service book is being maintained.
- Now enter your user ID/Employee code and press Search.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you are required to provide your date of birth and registered mobile number through which you will receive the OTP.
- Now click on the Get Security Code. You will receive an OTP via SMS.
- Enter that OTP correctly, and you will be able to reset your password.
HRMS Punjab Payslip Mobile App:
The Punjab HRMS system gives you the comfort of checking your payslip through a mobile app. This process is simple and effective as users can view and manage their data at any given moment with their mobile. Follow these steps to download and use the Payslip app effectively.
- Download the iHRMS mobile app from the play store. Link: iHRMS-Punjab.
- Open it and log in using your user ID and password.
- Now review and manage your payslip and other work-related documents.
Security and Conclusion:
We hope that we have given a handful of information for you to use the Punjab HRMS online portal with this article. Please make sure you use only the official website and the official mobile app. Be cautious when proving your sensitive employee information and beware of other 3rd party websites. Do not fall for identity theft and fraud. If you face any inconvenience, address the grievance cell on the HRMS website. Make use of this portal to manage all your employee details. Thank you for reading this article entirely. Have a nice day.