- What is the Fastag Axis Bank Program?
- Axis Bank Fastag: How Can You Purchase It?
- What Documents Are Necessary To Apply For Fastag Axis Bank?
- Axis Bank Fastag: How To Log Into Your Fastag Account?
- Benefits & Features of Fastag Axis Bank
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Bottom Line
What is the Fastag Axis Bank Program?
The Fastag Axis bank Program is a new facility that is offered by the bank. This service enables you to pay highway tolls using a cash-free method. The tag includes an RFID with a prepaid account. This is then attached to the vehicle’s windshield.
This technology makes the entire process simple and easy. You no longer have to wait in long lines anymore with the fastag Axis Bank. One of the best benefits of this technology is that it makes the toll payment process hassle-free and convenient.
Whenever you happen to make a transaction, the amount will be automatically deducted from your account. At the same time, you will also receive an SMS alert on your phone. Another interesting trivia here is that when you use the fastag Axis Bank on highway tolls, you receive a 10% cash back for the first year. Furthermore, this fastag Axis Bank is valid for a total of 5 years.
Axis Bank Fastag: How Can You Purchase It?
If you also need to avail the exciting benefits and features of the Axis Bank Fastag, then here is how you can do them easily. Follow these steps to get the Fastag Axis Bank.
Step 1: First, you will need to visit any POS or Point of Sale location at a toll collection where you can create your account.
Step 2: Then, you will have to visit the Axis Bank branch to request for creation of a tag account.
Step 3: Ensure that you have copies of the KYC documents along with the vehicle when you visit the Axis Bank branch for applying the Fastag.
Step 4: On the other hand, you can also call the bank on 18004198585 to request the Fastag axis bank.
Step 5: Alternatively, you can also write an email to email@example.com to buy the tag as well.
What Documents Are Necessary To Apply For Fastag Axis Bank?
A prepaid account will be linked to your Fastag axis bank. This is why it is extremely important to carry your KYC or Know Your Customer documents. Make sure that you have the original and copies of the KYC documents. Alongside, you will need to submit these below-listed documents:
• Registration Certificate of your vehicle
• Filled Fastag Application Form
• The accepted KYC documents comprise of PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Voters ID, and finally the Aadhar Card.
Axis Bank Fastag: How To Log Into Your Fastag Account?
You can easily access the Axis Bank Fastag account online by following the below-listed steps.
Step 1: Visit the portal login option. Here you will find three options, choose the “For retail”.
Step 2: In case this is the first time you are logging in to your account, then you will have to register online and set a password for the same.
Step 3: Then, use your User ID to log in, phone number, wallet ID, RF ID, or the vehicle registration number.
Step 4: Put in your password along with the captcha code.
Step 5: Once you are done entering your captcha code, click on the ‘Login’ option.
Benefits & Features of Fastag Axis Bank
• While you avail of this technology, you will no longer have to wait in long queues at toll plazas.
• You can opt to travel cashless while commuting through the highway.
• With every transaction, the amount will be automatically deducted from your account.
• Recharging your prepaid account is a hassle-free process. You can use your credit card, cheque, NEFT, net banking or even cash to recharge your account.
• Whenever there is a transaction on your prepaid account, you will immediately receive an SMS alert on your mobile phone.
• You can view and examine the Axis Bank Fastag transaction statements using the Fastag Customer Portal.
• This service is available with over 470 toll collection booths on both national and state highways.
• One Fastag account is available only on one car. If you have more than one vehicle, then you will have to get a different tag for the same.
What Are The Fees For Fastag Axis Bank?
Here are the fees or charges that you will have to pay for the Fastag Axis Bank.
– One Time Tag Joining Fee: Rs. 100
– Reissuance Fee: Rs. 100
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is the Fastag Axis Bank valid for?
The Fastag Axis Bank is valid for a total of 5 years. Once you purchase the Fastag, you can recharge or top up the account as and per requirement.
2. Which locations can I use the Fastag Axis Bank?
This Fastag Axis Bank can be used at any national or state highway toll collection booths. To know the detailed list of highways that offer this facility, you can view the official website of the Fastag Axis Bank portal.
3. Are there any monthly passes available for thr Fastag Axis Bank?
Yes. There are monthly passes that you can purchase at all toll plazas. However, this can vary according to different booths. You can enquire at the toll collection booths or visit the bank for the same.
4. What happens if there is any incorrect deduction on the prepaid account?
In any case, if there is any incorrect deduction on your prepaid account, you can get in touch with the Axis Bank Fastag customer care service. They will help you with the issue and get it resolved at the earliest.
5. Is there any minimum amount to recharge or top up the Fastag Axis Bank?
Yes, the minimum amount for recharging the Fastag Axis Bank is Rs. 100.
The Bottom Line
So, finally, here we are at the end of this quick guide of the Fastag Axis Bank. We hope that this run-through helped you understand the basic process of Fastag Axis Bank. If you have any further queries, please feel free to get in touch with us. Write to us with your suggestions and feedback!