HDFC Bank Ltd. is India’s largest private bank that is founded in 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of now, the bank has 5500 branches across 2764 cities. HDFC Bank Ltd. provides a wide range of internet banking facilities to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using HDFC Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank to check your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this, what you need to Activate your HDFC Net Banking account. Usually, you need to register your bank account for net banking service and have to obtain user ID & password in every bank, but the HDFC bank gives you already a user ID & password for the net banking services in a welcome kit when you open a new account in HDFC bank. Then you only have to activate that account by using a given User Id & password for accessing online bank services.
So If you want to get information about how to activate HDFC Bank Net Banking services, follow the steps which are given below the heading. And Before activating for this net banking, you must have your bank account passbook and welcome kit, which has you got through the bank.
So without any more words, let’s begin this article on “HDFC Net Banking.”
How To Register & Activate HDFC Net Banking Account?
Now follow the steps given below to activate the HDFC bank Net Banking account:-
1. First of all, go to the official website of HDFC bank https://www.hdfcbank.com.
2. Now you will reach on the homepage of the site, here find the option Login on your upper right corner side in this website. Click on that.
3. A popup window will open in front of you; there select the option NetBanking and click on the Login button.
4. Then click on Continue to NetBanking. Now you will see the login page in front of you. Here enter the User Id/Customer Id (it is given in your bank account passbook). Then click on the Continue button.
5. Now entre the IPIN (password), which is given in your welcome kit. Then click on the Continue button.
6. Then the homepage of the HDFC account will open where you can see the various option and services.
7. Now since you are login first time in your net banking account, so you need to register for third-party registrations; otherwise, you will not be able to use online banking services. So for doing third-party registrations, find the option Funds Transfer and click on that, then click on Register Now option.
8. Then the Terms & Conditions page will open. Read them carefully and then put a tick mark on the I accept Terms & conditions option, then click on the Confirm option and then Submit option.
9. In the next step, you have to verify your ATM/ debit card by entering the required details like Card number, validity, and PIN and then click on the Confirm option.
10. Then you will see the option Register now, click on that.
11. Then you will be asked to sending the OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number. So click on the Continue option.
12. Now enter the OTP when you got on your mobile number and then click on the Continue button.
13. Now in the next step, you have to personalize the displayed image and set any message below the image and then click on Proceed to step 2 option.
14. Now in step 2, you have to fill up the answers of at least any five questions and then click on Proceed to step 3 option. (It is required in case when you forget your password in future)
15. Now in step 3, you have to re-check the information which you have filled in steps 1 & 2 and then click on the Confirm option. (Don’t forget these things because it will help in case if you forget your login or transaction password).
16. After clicking on confirming, you will successfully be registered for a third party transfer facility. Now you can access all the facilities and services of your net banking account. You will also get the confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
So this was the steps of HDFC bank net banking account activation; by following this, you can activate your the HDFC net banking account facilities?
So this is how you can activate your account for HDFC Bank internet banking service online.
Thank You! for visiting and giving your valuable time to BankGuide.in
You might be also interested in checking information about How To Close HDFC Bank Account.