Central Bank of India, a banking giant of India, is one of the government owned banks. Based in Mumbai, it falls under the category of being the largest and oldest banks in India. Founded in 21st
December, 1911, the bank has had an successful venture in the many Indian
states. With over 4000 branches, Central Bank of India offers multiple services
to its customers.
If you are one of the users of the Central Bank of India and currently have or planning to open an account, then read this article to know how to check your bank balance if you have an account with the Central bank of India. I will tell you all the methods to check your Central bank of India account balance.
- All the Methods to Check Central Bank of India Bank Balance
- Method 1 : How to Check Central Bank of India Bank Balance Online Through Missed Call?
- Method 2: How to Check Bank Balance Through Internet Banking?
- Method 3: How to Check Central Bank of India Bank Balance Using Mobile App?
- Method 4: How To Check Central Bank Of India Bank Balance Through UPI App?
All the Methods to Check Central Bank of India Bank Balance
- Check Bank Balance through Missed Call
- Check bank balance through Internet banking.
- Check Bank Balance Using Mobile App.
- Check Bank Balance through UPI app.
Now without any delay let us get started with all the methods.
Method 1 : How to Check Central Bank of India Bank Balance Online Through Missed Call?
- Open the dial pad of your phone.
- Dial the following number- 9555244442 from your Central bank of India account registered number.
- Wait for a few seconds for the call to get disconnected automatically.
- After some time you will receive a SMS which will have your bank balance mentioned in it.
Method 2: How to Check Bank Balance Through Internet Banking?
- Open any browser and visit the official website of Central Bank of India. Note that you must have a valid internet banking online account to follow this process.
- Now login to your online net banking account.
- After that your screen will show you a pop up message. Press the Proceed option.
- Now you have to enter your User Id and Password. Next press Login.
- You will login to your home page of your account. Here you have to click on the Enquiry option on the left panel.
- Next click on the Account balance option.
- Now you will be able to see your account balance successfully.
Method 3: How to Check Central Bank of India Bank Balance Using Mobile App?
- The first step is to download the mobile application of Central bank of India- Cent m-passbook.
- After installation, allow all permissions and proceed with the terms and conditions.
- Enter your User Id which is the CIF and your bank registered mobile phone number. Next click on proceed option.
- Now wait for a few seconds to receive an OTP on your phone number. You have to enter that OTP on the given box on the screen.
- After that, create an MPIN.
- Now close the app and again login with your MPIN.
- After logging in you will be able to see the Account details option. Click on that to view your Central bank of India Online account balance.
Method 4: How To Check Central Bank Of India Bank Balance Through UPI App?
- You need to have an UPI app like BHIM UPI to go through with this method.
- Once you open the app with your UPI Pin, go to the Bank Account option.
- Click on Request Balance option.
- Next you have to enter your UPI PIN to check your bank balance.
- After some buffering, your account balance will be displayed to you.
In this article, we told you all the steps by which you can check your Central bank of India bank balance. If you have any further queries please leave a comment below. If you found the article helpful, share it among your friends and family. That was all for today’s article.