SBI offers multiple facilities to its customers be it online or offline. SBI provides its customers with online services that are quite hassle-free. One important facility that SBI customers can benefit from is the method to check and know the SBI passbook online. In this post, we will tell you how to find and get the SBI passbook online. Follow any one of the guidelines below and find out about your online SBI passbook.
- Things You May Require to Get Online SBI Passbook
Things You May Require to Get Online SBI Passbook
To view your online SBI passbook, you may need one of the below things or the other-
- Your registered Mobile number – The first prerequisite is to have your own phone number that is linked with your SBI account.
- Your Internet Banking User Id and password for SBI.
- An active plan for your phone number for the OTP to arrive through SMS.
How to Get SBI Passbook Online? : different methods
There are mainly 3 available methods to check your SBI online passbook-
- Through SBI Yono Lite app
- Through SBI Quick app
- Through missed call.
Let us know about each of the methods to get an online passbook of SBI. You can choose anyone according to your convenience:
Method 1: How to Get Online SBI Passbook Through SBI Yono Lite App?
This method is one of the most used methods to check the SBI e passbook. The steps are-
Go to your phone’s play store and search for the SBI Yono Lite app. Once you have found it, download the application. You can use the following links too –
SBI Yono Lite App For Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.SBIFreedomPlus
SBI Yono Lite app for iOS: apps.apple.com/in/app/yono-lite-SBI/id872982272
- Open the app and sign up using your Internet Banking credentials. The things that you will require are your Internet Banking User Id for SBI and its password.
- During the signup, you will receive an OTP on your phone via SMS. You need to enter it on the required OTP box.
- Once you are verified, your registration would be successful. Then you need to login into the Yono Lite app. To login, you will need your User ID or Easy PIN and your password.
- The main screen of the app will open. Select the My Accounts option on the Homepage.
- Now tap on the mPassbook option which will be listed below.
- You need to then select the view mPassbook option.
- A new screen will open. You will be able to see your account number. Click on it.
- The next step will require you to tap on the Refresh icon on the upper-right corner of the screen. This will enable you to see your recent and latest transactions.
- Now you can see your SBI e-passbook from your phone.
Method 2: How to get SBI Passbook Online Through SBI Quick App?
This is a method that you can use to get your SBI passbook online without using Internet banking. Read below to find out how to get your SBI passbook online without Internet Banking.
- Go to your phone’s play store and search for the SBI quick app. You need to download the app. Alternatively you can click here to download the SBI Quick App. Download link for Android-
Download link for iOS: apps.apple.com/in/app/SBI-quick/id1015862980
Download link for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.sbiquick
- Once you download and open the app, allow all needed permissions.
- On the main page, press on the Account Services option.
- Next, select the Register option.
- Proceed to enter your SBI Account Number.
- You will see an SMS app opening on your phone
- Now, send that already typed SMS to this number- 7208933148
- This will complete your registration in the SBI Quick app. You will also receive a confirmation stating the same.
- Now go to the 6-month e-Statement option. Besides that select the SMS icon option.
- You will again need to enter your bank account number and the 4 digit passcode.
- Again, the SMS app will open and you have to repeat the step to send the already typed SMS to the given number.
- After the message is sent, check your email.
- Open the mail you have received. Here you can view all your SBI transactions for the last 6 months.
If you follow all the steps properly, you will be able to view your SBI passbook without Internet Banking.
Method 3: How to Get SBI Mini Statement Through Missed Call?
There may be situations when an internet facility would not be available. Do not worry because we will tell you a simple and quick method to check your current balance. Read to know more-
- Open your phone and go to the call section.
- Use your registered number with SBI.
- Type this number: 9223866666 and give a missed call.
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- You will receive a message via SMS that will show your current SBI account balance along with the last 5 transactions made from your SBI account.
So, this was one such easy and quick method to check your SBI passbook balance.
These were all the methods to get and view your SBI passbook online. You can do it easily sitting within the comforts of your home. Make sure that you have a registered mobile number with SBI and internet access. Then you can find out your SBI passbook online within a few minutes only.
You may also like to read about:
We hope we were able to solve all your queries. In case you have any doubts please feel free to let us know. Thank you for reading the article!