The SBI (State Bank Of India) India was first established in the 19th century. Till today, it is considered the most reliable bank in India. It is headquartered in Mumbai.
The SBI had started the CMS (Cash Management Services) to eliminate the issues faced by customers during their money transactions. CMS deals with different complaint categories. It simplifies both online and offline transactions and guarantees accuracy.
The numerous categories of complaints are as shown below:
- ATM-related Advances
- BHIM SBI Pay (UPI)
- Demat Deposits
- General Banking Govt. schemes
- NRI services
- Technology: Internet Banking, Prepaid cards,
- Yono lite
After having proper information on the earlier days of the SBI, it is important for one to know “How to Register an SBI Online Complaint?” A customer can register an SBI complaint both online as well as offline.
The steps one is required to follow are as follows:
- Open the official website of SBI using the subsequent link: sbi.co.in
- Select the Customer care option that appears on the very best right corner of the screen.
- It redirects the customer to a page with four options like SMS unhappy, Send Complaint, Register complaint, Customer Request, and Complaint form.
A customer is required to select the “Register complaint” option and describe his grievances and problems.
How Can a Customer File a Complaint at the SBI Customer Care Service?
A customer may directly open the following link to attain access to the customer complaint form. The link is as follows: cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS
A customer must enter all the required parameters like the Account number, complaint name, Branch code, mobile number, Complaint details, etc. A customer can then proceed to click “enter” after verifying the genuineness of the entered details.
A customer can also check the status of their SBI complaint with the help of the SBI official website. the following steps will have to be followed:
- A customer will first be required to enter the Complaint Ticket number and the Mobile number. Then he will have to Select the Submit option. The customer will then obtain the status of their complaint.
How to Check the SBI Complaint Status via SMS?
In order to check the complaint status, a customer can reach out by making a call to the SBI Toll-Free number: 1800112211 (or) 18004253800 with the ticket number.
How to Register a Bank of India Complaint Offline?
A customer can even register a complaint offline with the help of the following steps-:
- Visit the closest SBI branch to your house or branch you have got an account.
- Consult Customer Service Executive.
- Enter the structure of the complaint. The customer will get an acknowledgment copy of their complaint.
- An SMS of confirmation will be sent to the registered mobile number, as a token of acknowledgment. The complaint will mandatorily be solved within a span of three weeks. This complaint may be taken to the notice of the Regional Head Office Manager if it isn’t duly solved by the Branch Office.
You might be also Interested in checking out other articles on sbi debit card tracking or how to register in sbi hrms portal.
I hope you found this blog informative and got the information you were looking for, Thank you for visiting BankGuide.in.