A transaction can be done in several ways. One of the most popular and safest of all is plastic money. You just need to remember a 4 digit pin. But what if you forget? Can we recover it? Yes, you can recover it.
There are three ways for recovering the PIN.
Helpline – Call in the helpline of SBI
This is a traditional method for generating the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Call in the helpline number of SBI 1800 1122 11 / 1800 425 3800 or 080 26599990
- Select the Language [1 for Hindi, 2 for English]
- Follow all the instruction
- Type the Last 5 digits of the Debit Card number
- Type the Last 5 digits of the account number associated with that debit card
- Type your Date of birth – DD/MM/YYYY
- Verify OTP in 24 hours in the nearby ATM
Online – Through the website
- Open the SBI site on your desktop or mobile or click here onlinesbi.com
- Press login button
- User name password
- Verify Captcha
- Submit the form
- In the navigation bar, hover in the e-service
- Click on the ATM card
- select on ATM number generation
- Validate yourself.
- To validate there will be two ways:-
- Profile Password: If you select the Profile Password option, you will be taken to a new page to enter your profile password.
- OTP: If Selected OTP, then You will get the OTP in the registered mobile number, then enter the received OTP
- You will be redirected to a portal where You will get all the details of all your cards and accounts in SBI.
- Select the account
- Change the pin (1st two numbers you have to choose yourself and the next 2 numbers will be given to you by the bank)
- Verify the 4 digit pin
SMS – Send the SMS
You can generate an ATM pin by sending a single SMS too..
- Create an SMS and send it to 567676
- In message type PIN
‘PIN XXXX YYYY to 567676’
where XXXX = last four digits of the Debit card number and YYYY = the last four digits of the account number.
- Send the SMS
- You will get an OTP in the registered mobile number.
- Change the PIN in your nearby ATM by using the OTP that you have recently got. The OTP will be valid for 24 hrs.
This is how you can generate or change your PIN.
In today’s article, we have covered How to Reset the SBI ATM Pin?? Hope all the steps are crystal clear to you and you have successfully generated or Reset the SBI ATM PIN?. In case there is some doubt to you regarding any step, comment down below. Also if you found the article helpful, please share it with your friends, family and your colleague. That’s all for today. Hope you have a nice day! Read other articles to enhance your knowledge.