If you are over your thirties, you are most likely to recollect memories of people with anti-theft bags standing in long bank queues in order to transfer or deposit money, but rapidly changing times and digitalization of banks have made money transfer a lot simpler. But if you don’t know how to take proper advantage of this opportunity, then we are here to save your day with an easy guide to SBI money transfer from one account to another.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational bank in the public sector; it has been accelerating its digitization ever since the Digital India campaign by the Indian government and provisions are made for easy transfer of money to save your time. Money can be transferred from one account to another by a number of methods, and under a number of circumstances in this guide, we have step by step listed some of the methods for your convenience, and you can use the one which seems more suitable to you.
- How to Transfer Money From One Account to Another Account Online:
How to Transfer Money From One Account to Another Account Online:
Basically, there are three ways to transfer money from one account to another online, which are as follows:
- Transfer Money Without Adding Beneficiary in SBI Net Banking
- Transfer Money by Using “Yono Lite SBI – Mobile Banking” App
- Transfer Money by Using UPI
One can easily transfer funds by following any of the method listed above, now; let us get through the steps of each and every method listed above specifically, so let us begin with:
Method 1: How to Transfer Money Without Adding Beneficiary in SBI Net Banking
SBI allows its users to transfer money within a transfer limit with the provision of SBI QUICK TRANSFER both within SBI and to another bank. The advantage of using this method to transfer money from one account to another is that you do not require to add a beneficiary to the account. This service can be accessed through both SBI Mobile banking and net banking. The steps to this method using net banking are listed below:
- First of all, you need to login into your SBI Net Banking account, and To do so, visit: retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm and input your username and password; fill the captcha and click over the “login” button.
- Once you get logged into your SBI Net Banking account, get your mouse cursor over the “Payment/Transfer” and select the option from the top horizontal menu and then select the “Quick Transfer (Without Adding Beneficiary)” option.
- Then you will be sent to the next page, where you will ask to enter another user bank account details like (Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, etc.) and once you are done with this, you need to select the: “I accept the Terms & Conditions” and click over the “Submit” button.
- Then on another page, you will be asked to confirm the details entered once and once you are done with the confirmation, just click over the “Confirm” button.
- You will then receive an OTP on your mobile number associated with your SBI Net Banking bank account from which you are sending the amount; enter that OTP and select “Confirm.”
And you are done; this way, one can easily transfer funds from one account to another without adding a beneficiary.
Method 2: How to Transfer Money From One SBI Account to Another by using “Yono Lite SBI – Mobile Banking” Mobile App
In case you don’t use the Net Banking feature via browser, then transferring amount via the official SBI Bank mobile app could be the second-best option to go with; here’s how one can transfer one can transfer money from one account to another using “Yono Lite SBI – Mobile Banking” Mobile App:
- Install the Yono Lite SBI – Mobile Banking application on your phone and get logged into your account by entering your username and password.
- Once you get logged in, the next thing you need to do is to tap over the “Fund Transfer” option.
- Tap on the self accounts option, and from the drop-down list, select the option of “select your another bank account.”
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click on the submit option.
- After that, you will be asked for entering an OTP which you will receive on the mobile number associated with the Bank Account you are transferring the amount from using the Mobile App, enter that OTP in order to proceed with the transactions, and once done the amount will get transferred within some time.
You can check your other SBI account balance after a few hours of the payment for confirmation using the same app.
Method 3: How to Transfer Money From One SBI Account to Another by using UPI:
All SBI account holders have access to safe, secure, and easy money transactions using UPI Apps within SBI or to other banks which are UPI enabled. This is a simple and reliable method to ensure easy transactions digitally with mobile apps. The steps to this methods are listed below:
- First of all, install any Notable UPI like PhonePe or Google Pay and get your mobile number register within the app, and link your SBI Bank Account.
- Once you are done with all the registration processes, on the homepage of the PhonePe app, tap on the “to Account” option.
- and on the next screen, tap on the “Add Bank Account,” then you will be asked to fill in details like (IFSC Code, Account Number & Name, etc.) do fill in all those necessary information, and once you are done with this tap over the “Confirm” button.
- After that, you will be sent to another screen where you will be asked to enter the “amount you wants to send,” so enter and amount and tap over the “Send” button, then you will be asked for Entering your “UPI PIN,” and once you are done with this, the amount will get transferred.
So this is how one can easily Transfer Money From One SBI Account to Another by using UPI.
You may also like to read about:
Following any of the methods mentioned above, one can transfer money from one account to another. We hope this guide helped you to save your time and efforts while conveniently and successfully transferring your money from one SBI account to another.