You have been searching that how you can unblock/ reactivate your SBI card (State Bank Of India) ATM Card/ Debit Card / credit card, If yes then in this article we will provide you all the ways via which you can unblock your ATM/debit card. So let’s move forward.
Reasons for Having an ATM/Debit Card / Credit Card Blocked
There are some reasons due to which your ATM/Debit card /credit card ( of any bank) can be blocked.
- Wrong Password: Sometimes, we put our ATM pin wrong more than three times due to which the bank automatically blocks our ATM/Debit card. so always store your card details securely
- Lost the ATM/Debit Card/Credit card: Sometimes, we lost our ATM/Debit card; in this condition, we need to block our ATM Card by calling on bank customer care number.
- Expired ATM/Debit Card: Every ATM/Debit card of any of the banks or SBI Card has its validity to use that card. If it goes out of validity, then it automatically blocks.
- Low Balance or insufficient balance: Every ATM/Debit card of any of the banks or SBI credit card for that matter, charges some annual renewal tax/charge, and If you have not a sufficient amount in your bank account, then the bank blocks your ATM/Debit card or SBI Card.
- Suspicious transaction and activities: Suspicious transaction, fraudulent transaction, suspicious activityOr Unauthorized transaction can be the reasons for blockage of your SBI card.
So these are the basic conditions in which your ATM/ SBI Credit card can be blocked, but sometimes it blocks due to any technical issues. Also, remember that No matter what reason, contact the customer care or visit nearest branch
Unblock SBI ATM/Debit Card & SBI Credit Card
So here we providing you the following information with the help of them you can unblock/reactivate your ATM card or SBI Credit Card
- Unblock by SMS: You can unblock your ATM card or SBI Credit card by sending SMS to the bank through your registered mobile number. For this, you have to write a message ”PIN (last four digits of your debit card number) (last four digits of your bank account number)” and then send it to the SBI customer care number 567676 or 9223440000.
- Unblock by Call: If you have any doubt in doing SMS, then you can also call on the SBI customer care number from your registered mobile number and request them to unblock your SBI ATM card.
- Unblock by online option: If you use SBI net banking services, then you can unblock your ATM card / SBI Credit card online by using your SBI net banking account.
- Unblock by SBI Mobile Application: SBI also provides its various services on its mobile banking app. If you are an SBI Mobile application user, then you can unblock your ATM card or SBI Credit card from the app.
- Unblock by Visiting any SBI Bank or Nearest Branch: Another way to unblock your ATM/debit card, you can visit your SBI bank branch in which your account is registered. Here you need to submit an application and then follow the given instructions of the bank manager.
Note– Please send SMS to the updated customer care number which is provided by SBI on its website https://www.onlinesbi.com
Also, remember one thing, no matter what the reason for blocking your ATM/Debit card, but it will unblock only after 24 hours.
- Also, you might be interested in checking SBI Net Banking Login Process then do check that article as well.
We hope you found this article helpful, thanks a lot for giving your valuable time to BankGuide.in