From recruitment to pension allocation, HRMS Odisha has been developed into an All-in-One programme. However, the process of virtualization is still a very new concept among the majority of the population. People who are accustomed to manual or paperwork can find it quite daunting to access online HRMS services. If you are one of them and are confused about how to avail the basic services provided by HRMS Odisha, we can rescue you from the plight. In this article, we have ventured to put forward a user-friendly and easy to follow guide that will help you in availing the HRMS services.
What is HRMS?
Human Resource Management System (abbreviated as HRMS) is a combination of systems and processes put in complicated software. It is developed to ensure easy management of the human resource, business and employee data. This software is used by various businesses and organisations for smooth processing of HR administration and function. HRMS takes care of managing employee data, their payslips, recruitment, benefits, tracking their performance and also keeping a record of the administrative details.
The Human Resource Management System saves a lot of manual work and time and also makes the data related to HR easily available and accessible to employers and employees. It also reduces a lot of hassle, as the software is programmed to manage the data seamlessly.
The State government of Odisha has also adopted the HRMS system into their organisation. Every employee working for the Odisha government has their details programmed into the HRMS Odisha database. The HRMS Odisha is a flagship project undertaken by the Centre of Modernizing Government Initiative or the CGMI, an institution working under the aegis of Government Administration Services of Government of Odisha. The primary aim of the HRMS system is to have a complete updated database of the state government employees and to enable them to carry out various transactions online.
What Can You Do Via HRMS Odisha Portal?
Any employee of the Odisha government, can check and download their monthly payslips, apply for leave, request for a loan or report their grievances and suggestions through the HRMS portal.
The digitalization of the Human Resource Database has made it simpler and easier to manage all employee accounts, without having to wait in a queue in government offices during valuable working hours.
How to Log In to HRMS Odisha?
To login to the HRMS Odisha portal, you need to be an employee of the State government of Odisha. Any employee is required to fill in a few details about them. This information is very sensitive and if breached can result in leakage of confidential information. Take care that you do not share your personal info with others.
- Visit the Official HRMS Odisha website: hrmsodisha.gov.in
- Once you reach the home page, you will find a personal login tab. Click on “PROCEED” to log in to the page.
- When the login page opens, enter your employee Identification details in the required tabs.
- Type your personal password and security code for verification.
- Click on the “Log In” button to enter the HRMS account.
How To Get Personal ID and Password?
If you are not sure what your Login ID and password are for HRMS Odisha, you don’t have to worry. Here’s how you can get the required information.
- Visit hrmsodisha.gov.in website.
- You will find the ‘Login’ option at the top right side corner of your desktop screen.
- Once you click on it you will find two options: Personal /HRMS Login and PAR Custodian Login.
- Select the “Personal/HRMS Login” option. You will be redirected to the Login page. Click the “Forgot Your Password” option present at the end of the screen.
- This will bring you to a pop-up menu with three blank fields to be filled.
- 10-digit mobile number: Fill in your mobile number registered with the Government database.
- Date of Birth: as mentioned and recorded in your service book.
- Lastly, a Captcha Code needs to be interpreted and input for quick verification.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ to complete the process.
Once your entered information is validated, the USER ID will be sent to the registered Mobile Number. You can use that to create a new password. If you have forgotten your password, you can also use this process to recover access to your account.
How to Register Your Mobile Number in the HRMS Odisha Portal?
Registering your Mobile Number with the HRMS database is very important for accessing and availing the services. Almost all the answers to your issues will be sent to your mobile number. You will receive the links to change any of your information provided in your account.
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha Website.
- Find the option of e-service for employees from the menu.
- Select the option and click on the “Register” button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to enter the details. There you can enter your mobile number for registration.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the tab provided.
- Click on “SAVE” to create your account.
How to Download HRMS Odisha Payslip Online?
A payslip is an important document for any employee working for an organisation. It is legal proof containing the necessary details about the employee as well as the employer. It contains information regarding the last drawn salary by the employee. A payslip is issued to any employee on a monthly basis along with their wage. It is an important document needed for sanctioning a loan or mortgage. If you are seeking a new job, your new employers might ask for the last issued payslip.
If you are an employee of the State Government of Odisha, you can access your monthly payslip directly from the HRMS Odisha Portal. Your monthly payslip will include the break-up of your salary: Basic Pay, Allowance, Gross pay, total deduction and the Net Pay details. Here’s a step by step guide about how to download HRMS Odisha Payslip for future use.
- Visit the Official website: hrmsodisha.gov.in of HRMS Odisha.
- Find the “Log in” button and click on it to continue with the process.
- On the required tabs, fill in your User ID, Password and other details.
- Click on the “Log in” tab. You will be redirected to a new page named “My Profile Page”.
- Click on the ” Request” button to find your payslip.
- The website will open a separate payslip page where you can click in “Proceed” to avail your monthly HRMS payslip.
- Here you will have to enter the month and year of the payslip in the required tabs for the specific payslip you need to download.
- Click the “View” tab from the menu to see the slip on the screen.
- Once the required Payslip appears on your screen, click on the “Download” button to download the file. You can also click on “Print” yan to directly print the HRMS Odisha Payslip.
How to Apply For Leave through HRMS Odisha Portal?
Employees of the Odisha Government can enjoy different types of leaves in a year, like the Half Pay Leave, Earned Leave and Casual Leaves. To apply,
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha Website.
- Click on the “Leave” option from the menu under the Request or Apply Option.
- The Leave application page will open. This oahe will also show the previous leaves you have taken.
- To avail a new “Leave Application” form, click on the “Apply” button present at the bottom-left corner.
- A Decision Support Panel will appear on your screen showing the Balance leaves available for you against Earned Leave, Half Pay Leave and Casual Leave.
- The Name of the concerned Officer to whom your application will be directed will automatically appear.
- Select the type of leave you want to avail and also mention the reason for the leave.
- Also, you have to mention the period of leave in the application.
- Click on “Submit” Button to apply for sanctioning the leave.
What are the Other Benefits of HRMS Odisha?
The HRMS Odisha portal is designed to be an essential tool for both the government and the employees. Besides the above-mentioned services, HRMS website also offers various other functions.
- It allows the government to keep a complete record of any employee’s salary and can be accessed by searching history.
- It also allows the government to review the performance of the employees.
- HRMS also makes new job opportunities available to potential candidates.
- Minimizes the need for manual works and reduces delay in the system.
- The Government also makes various announcements regarding different departments in the HRMS notice board.
- Also, HRMS is an economic as well as eco-friendly initiative.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are the HRMS services secured?
Yes, all data programmed into HRMS Odisha are encrypted and served from any external unauthorised personnel. To protect the sensitive and confidential database, the government of Odisha has installed Firewalls including Intrusion Protection System and Anti-X system. Login Informations that are entered by the employees, like the user ID and passwords are encrypted via Secured Socket Layers (SSL) with 128-bit RSA Encryption.
2. Who can access HRMS service?
Any regular employee of the Government of Odisha can access the services offered by HRMS. However, the employees of Urban Local Bodies like the Municipality or NAC, or the Rural Local Bodies like Gram Panchayat are not covered under HRMS facility. Also, the employees of State-owned PSUs, societies and trusts are not included under HRMS Odisha.
3. How can I lodge a complaint via the HRMS Odisha portal?
For any rectification purpose of your data, you can lodge a complaint to your Establishment Officer from the link available in “MY PAGE” of HRMS. The CGMI Officers will verify the request/grievance and process the necessary correction within 7days of the complaints.
You can also write in the following address regarding any issue:
A-2, 1st Floor, Toshali Bhavan
Satyanagar, Bhubaneshwar, Pin Code: 751007
An email address is also provided: [email protected].
You can also call to register your request on this number: 8763545188
This was all about HRMS Odisha, I hope this article has cleared all of your queries and doubts regarding, however still in case you have any questions or queries feel free to comment below, we will be happy to help you… 🙂