IFMS Gujarat is an Integrated Financial Management System
Employees are a valuable asset to any organisation. All information pertaining to the employee and the organisation must be made available to the employee on a timely basis.
Government employees of any department should have access to the proper details of human resources, payroll & pension, e-procurement and taxes. Previously, receiving a copy of the salary slip was quite hard, time-consuming and was an expensive process. Earlier the employees have to go to the office to receive all the documents related to them.
The rise of the digitalisation of the banking system helped this process to go online too. The Finance Ministry, Gujarat government have also started using the online employee portal through which their employee can get access to the HRMS platform.
The automation of Public Financial Management (PFM) processes, such as budget preparation and execution, accounting, and reporting, with the help of an integrated system for the financial management of Gujarat finance ministry, spending agencies, and other public sector operations, is referred to as an Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS).
The scope of an IFMIS varies by government, ranging from a simple General Ledger System to a comprehensive system that covers budgeting, cost accounting, financial management, human resource accounting, debt management, payroll processing and auditing processes across central government and other government entities.
Payslip receipts have enormous importance in the income tax return, gratuity return and increment. This is one of the reasons why, at the end of the day, this platform permitted speedier communication and employee benefit.
Assume you are indeed a government of Gujarat employee employed in one of the sectors. Then, as seen below, you can quickly log into their employee site by following the steps.
Process for IFMS Gujarat Login
- Open your browser and browse the finance ministry website of the Gujarat government or you can click on this link https://financedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/
- On the navigation bar, on the left side of the homepage click on the hover in IFMS and this will redirect you to the next process.
- Enter your ID, User ID (given to you by your department) and Password as asked.
- Verify the captcha.
- Then click on the login button to see your information.
- You will get access to the IFMS employee portal.
What if I am not able to Login to IFMS Gujarat?
- Recheck. You might have entered the wrong Id and password. Before worrying, you can recheck your ID, e-mail and password.
- Reset the password. You can reset your password if you are facing any issues.
- Contact the ministry. If you have not received your login information through email, do not need to worry. The HR department is in charge of all employee information and details that may have been overlooked. In this situation, just send an email or send an offline message to your company’s HR department. They will contact you with your information in a timely manner.
- Refreshing the page: If still, you are not able to log in to the page, try refreshing the page or try again next time.