Intra Haryana is an initiative by the government of Haryana. It’s an official portal for Haryana government employees to avail all of their GPF and salary details. This step is helping the Haryana government to move closer to transforming their services completely digitally.
The Haryana government workers can avail themselves of different services such as GPF statements, e-salary, annual reports, GPF account services, and many more. The portal with a wide range of services is called Intraharyana. The portal is made in a way to be convenient for all government workers to receive all services online without visiting the HR offices.
The government can also track the benefits through this portal. This is a great initiative helping both government and employees. In today’s article, we will show you how to do an Intraharyana login in step by step simple guide.
Before we move on to check the steps on how to do Intra Haryana login, let’s see what all are the services provided by Haryana intra:
Services You Can Avail From Intra Haryana Website
The official Intraharyana com website has different services for government employees. Which all are as follows:
- Employees can check the annual property return – Intra Haryana property return.
- Ability to check GPF account services – gpf statement hry (Haryana GPF statement, GPF statement online Haryana)
- Use the E-salary of Intera Haryana -Haryana e salary by using esalary Haryana login (salary slip Haryana, Haryana salary slip)
- Service books option
- Registration process.
- Can track employee leaves details online.
- Information on tour module.
Now that we have seen the services from Intra hry such as esalary Haryana, GPF balance inquiry, and many more, let’s look at how to Activate for Intra Haryana:
How to Register at Intra Haryana Portal
In this part, we will be looking at the registration process on the Intra Haryana portal. Every employee in the Haryana Government has to register at the Intra Haryana portal to enjoy the complete benefits of :
- Visit the official Intra Haryana official website page www.intrahry.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the option new registration.
- You will be taken to a new page, where you will be required to enter your employer type, pay code, and bank account number, where you avail your salary.
- Before clicking on the submit button, make sure to recheck the details. Click the submit button.
Now that we know how to Register for Inter Haryana, let’s look at how to avail its services:
1. How to Check Intra Haryana Annual Property Return
The Haryana government employees can submit their annual property returns from the Integrated Financial Management System Haryana website portal. Let’s look at how to avail this service:
- Visit the official Intra Haryana website portal www.intrahry.gov.in.
- Select the tab new registration from the homepage.
- Enter the options, which is asked by the page:
- Employer type
- Payee code
- Salary bank account
- Recheck the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Enter your mobile number or the HRMS number and click submit.
- The server will send you an OTP to enter the number, thus verifying the details.
- Now click the submit button to proceed; a new page will display with your user name.
- Enter your preferred password and confirm the password.
- You will be notified once the process is completed.
2. Property Return Process After Registration
- Visit the official website and login to the Intra Haryana account page
- Select the options property return from the menu.
- The next page will ask you to provide details such as your name, year.
- After providing the details, click on Continue.
- The applicant will be required to fill the application form with the following details:
- Enter details about the immovable and movable property.
- Your loan details
- Upload your signature
- The final submission
- Download and take a printout.
- Be sure to save every step as you move further to fill and submit the information. You also have an option to download the form and take a printout for reference.
3. Steps to Fill Online Leaves Using the Intra Haryana Official Website
- Visit the official Intra Haryana website page.
- Log in using the user id and password.
- Select online leads and tour modules.
- Click on the option my leave from the menu list.
- Click on apply for leaves. The portal will provide a leave application form to fill.
- Enter the required details and click the save button.
- The page will also show you pending leaves from the leave menu.
- For this, select from one of the options: pending leave, pending approval, and leave status.
- After choosing your option, enter the information about when to take the leave.
- You will be noticed once the process is completed.
We hope that we have helped you with your doubts about Intra Haryana. If you still have any doubts regarding any of the services we have provided, we suggest you go through this article again to clear all of your doubts. If you still have any suggestions or queries, do let us know.
Thank you for visiting BankGuide.in blog.