Hello folks, welcome to BankGuide.in in this article we will comprehensively be talking about “IOB Net Banking Online – How To Register & Activate Account? – Indian Overseas Bank”.
So if you are looking for this over google or any other search engine then now you don’t have to search anymore, because we will be covering all the steps which are required in registering and activating IOB Net Banking account.
Indian Overseas Bank, also known as IOB, offers its internet banking facility to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using IOB Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank for checking your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this what you need to Register and Activate your IOB Net Banking account to get a User ID and password, So If you want to get information about how to register and activate IOB Net Banking and get User ID and password follow the steps which are given below the heading.
So without any more words, let’s begin this article on “IOB Net Banking.”
How To Register & Activate IOB Net Banking Account?
Follow the steps given below to register & activate the IOB Net Banking account.
- The first thing that you need to do is to visit https://www.iobnet.co.in/index.html.
- Then you need to click on the “Continue” button which will be given there in the page center.
- Then you will be taken to different web page where on the left sidebar you will see an option to register (Please check screenshot given below for more info).
- Then you will be taken to different web page where you get a form; you need to fill up that including all information which is required and then click over Submit button.
- After the successful submission of the form, take a print out of that application which you will get after successful submission of the form, and then you need to submit that print out of form to the nearest IOB – Indian Overseas Bank branch. Important Note: Write down or Save Login ID and password at any place for further use.
- After submitting the print out to the bank, your Net Banking account will be successfully get activated in some time.
- Now after your account is successfully activated, visit “https://www.iobnet.co.in/index.html” and then again click over “Continue button” then you will an “Individual Login” button on the left sidebar (check the screenshot given below).
- Then you will be taken to different page where you need to enter your User ID and password which you created while registering for Net Banking account. (Check snapshot, given below for info)
- Then finally after clicking over the submit button, (Condition: If your account is activated), you will get all features and functions that you can use and perform a different kind of things like transaction of money or checking account balance, etc.
So this was the steps by following this you can register & activate IOB net banking account?
To read about how to transfer funds/money to other banks through IOB net banking? Start reading from next heading.
How To Transfer Funds/Money To Other Banks Through IOB Net Banking?
- Visit on https://www.iobnet.co.in/index1.html and then click over the “Individual Login” button which will be given on the top left sidebar.
- After that, enter your Login ID and password and then click over the “Submit” button.
- Within a few seconds, you will be taken to IOB Internet Banking’s welcome page.
- Then click on the Remittances option and select Funds Transfer option
- Now pick your Indian Overseas Bank account or other bank accounts according to your needs.
- Select yourself Debit or Credit account.
- Type the amount number that you want to transfer and the narration for credit or debit entries and then click over Procced button.
- Enter your “Transfer Pin” and click on Pay Now or Scheduled Later button.
- Now there you need to Enter “OTP – One Time Password,” which you will get on your registered Phone number via message.
- Enter OTP and click on Submit button to transfer money /fund.
So this is how you can transfer money/fund using IOB Net Banking facility.
Thank You! for visiting and giving your valuable time to BankGuide.in