Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) was founded and established on 25 July 1917 by Mr. Athi Krishmna and Mr. M A Venkatarama in Karur, Tamilnadu, India. As of now, the bank completed 100 years and has 778 branches in India. This bank is private and provides services such as personal, corporate, agricultural banking, services to NRIs & MSME, housing loan, personal loan, insurance, Demat account, and many more.
Karur Vysya Bank, also known as KVB, provides a wide range of internet banking facilities to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using KVB Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank to check your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this what you need to Register and Activate your KVB Net Banking account to get a User ID and password ( and it must be required that you are an account holder in Karur Vysya Bank), So If you want to get information about how to register and activate KVB Net Banking and get User ID and password follow the steps which are given below the heading.
How To Register & Activate KVB Net Banking Account?
Before registering for this net banking, you must have to go to any branch of the bank and fill up the net banking services request form and submit it. After 3-4 working days (or maybe it will take some more time), the bank will send you a username and login password in an envelope at your given residential address.
Now follow the steps given below to activate the KVB Net Banking account:-
1. First of all, go to the official website of KVB www.kvb.co.in
2. In this website, an option “Login” will be found on your right upper corner side, Click on it.
3. After that, few more options will come in a pop-up window – There click on the “Internet Banking” option.
4. Now you will see a new window in which some things related to Safe and Secure Banking will be written. Click on the “Continue to Login” option.
5. Now you will reach the KVB Net Banking website; Hereyoucanseethe User ID and Password option. Fill your obtained User ID and password in the requested section. Then click on the login button.
6. After login, you will see the message on the screen that “Your account is locked.”
7. So you have to unlock your account. For this, you have to send a text message to the given number of your bank. (The number is mentioned on the homepage of the bank site).
8. You will receive a message instantly that your account/ User ID has been unlocked.
9. Now in the next step, you have to change your password because it is necessary to change the password after one time login.
10. So after unlocking the account, a new window will open in front of you, in which you will create a new login password. So choose strong passwords and fill into the Password boxes. Then click on “Submit.”
11. Now you will reach on the main page of internet banking where you can see the details of your account and transact money.
After following these steps, the process of registering/applying your KVB Net Banking online will be completed. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
So this was the steps by following this you can register & activate the KVB net banking account?
Thank You! for visiting and giving your valuable time to BankGuide.in