Do you Hold a KVB account? Let’s explore all the information related to KVB net banking registration, activation and more.
Karur Vysya Bank is also known as KVB in short. Founded more than 100 years ago, it is a scheduled commercial bank in India. It has its headquarters in Karur, Tamil Nadu and was set up in 1916 by Athi Krishna Chettiar and M.A. Venkatraman Chettiar. The bank is mainly known for its operations in treasury and corporate banking. Also a private bank, it provides services such as agricultural banking, housing loan, Demat account, insurance, Loan etc.
Today internet banking has gained popularity among online banking users and tech-savvy people. Even if you are a novice at Internet banking, you can easily learn all the steps and methods of Internet banking online. Once you get the hang of it, I am sure that you won’t be leaving any time soon.
Karur Vysya Bank or KVB provides this useful support of internet banking. Accessible for all days of the year and functional 24*7, KVB online internet banking is very beneficial to its customers. The best thing is that you will not be required to leave the confines and comforts of your home to go to the bank and do all your pending or scheduled work. Karur Vysya Bank internet banking online will do all your tasks and banking services.
However, to use the net banking services of KVB, you need to first register and activate your KVB net banking account. After that you can login and avail all the services of Karur Vysya Bank. Once you have registered you will get your user id and password which will be further used to login. So let us now quickly know the steps of registration, activation and login without any further delay.
How to Register and Activate Your KVB Net Banking Account?
Before you are able to start the process of registration, the process will require you to once visit a branch of KVB Bank. There you have to fill up all the required details for net banking services request form. You have to submit it at the counter then. The next step is to wait for 3-4 days so as to receive the user id and password which Karur Vysya bank will send you by post.
Now the next steps to activate KVB Bank are:
- Open any browser and visit the official website of Karur Vysya Bank. Alternatively, you can click on the highlighted text to take you to the bank’s official website.
- Now once you reach the home page you will find the login option. Proceed to click on it.
- Now a number of options will appear on your window screen. You have to next click on the “Internet Banking” option.
- A new window will open and you can view a few things linked to safe and secure banking. You have to click on the “Continue to Login” option.
- Again wait for a few seconds as you will be redirected to the KVB internet banking online website. Here you need to type in your User Id and password which you have already received via an envelope from the bank.
- After you fill in all your details, click on the “Login” option.
- Once you login to the site you will see a message showing “Your Account is Locked”.
- Next process is to unlock your account, hence activate your account.
- You have to send an SMS to the mentioned number in the page. You can see this on the screen itself. This will help you in activating your account.
- Once the message successfully goes, you will receive another message telling you that your account has been unlocked.
- For the next step, you have to change the password. The password which you used to login was a temporary one and you have to set a new one.
- Now a new page will again open where you will create a new stronger password. Make sure you create a password that you can remember. Next click on the “submit” option.
- Now you have successfully registered, activated, and logged in to your KVB online net banking account. You will also receive a message confirming the same.
- You are now ready to use your KVB bank for all transactions and can transfer money online.
Also Have a Read Of:
Now we have come to the end of the article. That was all for today. We hope we were able to solve all your queries and doubts. In case you have any further doubt, feel free to let us know. Our team will try their best to reply to you back as soon as possible. That was all for today. Hope you have a good day!