Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited was one of the private sector banks, with its headquarters in Chennai, India. Established on 3rd November 1926, Lakshmi Vilas Bank has now become defunct on 27th November 2020. The bank had over 500 branches in around 19 states of India. The bank was established by the joint efforts of 7 businessmen of Karur under the head of SHRI V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was known to have offered several services to its customers. Internet banking was one such useful and demanding feature of Lakshmi Vilas bank. Internet banking using Lakshmi Vilas bank account helped to transfer funds, do online transactions, check account balance and many such features. LVB also provided safety and security to its customers who availed this net banking feature. In this guide we will tell you how to register, activate and login to your LVB internet bank account. Read to know more.
Things You May Require to Register and Activate Lakshmi Vilas Bank Account?
Registering and activating your Lakshmi Vilas bank Account for internet banking purposes is quite easy. Once you register, you will receive your User Id and Password which you can use further on to login. However, first you will require a few things which will help you to register to your LVB net bank account. Here are these-
- Your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account number.
- Your Lakshmi Vilas Bank passbook for your account.
- Your Registered mobile phone number with Lakshmi Vilas Bank .
- Your Registered email id with Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
- Your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Debit or ATM card.
How to Register and Activate Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking Account?
To avail the net banking services of Lakshmi Vilas Bank, you first need to register and activate your account. Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to register and activate LVB net banking account online. Here are the steps-
- Open any browser and go to the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
- Once you go to the homepage of Lakshmi Vilas Bank, click on the login option on the page.
- A new page will open where you can see two options. One would be login and the other would be Register. Click on the register option.
- Again a new page will open where the terms and conditions for using Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking will be listed. Read them as listed there and then proceed to click on the “Continue to Net Banking” option.
- Wait for a few seconds as again a page will open. Once the page opens, click on the “Register” option.
- Next you will need to fill up some details regarding your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Account. Keep your banking credentials written on a page so that it is easier to write them when needed. After filling up the form, click on the “Continue” option.
- Now you will receive an OTP in your mobile phone number which is registered with your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account. Enter that OTP in the OTP box and click “Submit”.
- Now you will be guided to set a password for your Lakshmi Vilas Net banking account. Create a strong password and then click on the Continue option.
- Again you will be asked to press “Confirm” to the terms and conditions of Lakshmi Vilas Bank net banking guidelines. Click on the “I agree” option.
- Now all the steps are completed and your Lakshmi Vilas Bank net banking account is activated. It may also take a few working days for the net banking account to become fully optional.
How to Register LVB Internet Bank Account through Form? (Offline method)
Sometimes internet facility may not be available and for that one has to trust offline methods to register for internet banking account. Lakshmi Vilas Bank provides both online and offline methods to register and activate internet banking account. The steps for offline registration are-
- Visit the nearest Lakshmi Vilas Bank to your home.
- Ask for a Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking registration form.
- You will need to fill up your details and banking credentials in the form. Fill the form correctly and carefully.
- Wait for a few days to receive your Login Id and password. You will get it through SMS or through telegram.
- Your net banking account for Lakshmi Vilas Bank has now been successfully activated.
How to Login into your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking Account?
You will be required to login to your LVB net banking account so that you may avail all the features of net banking and transfer funds as you want. The steps are-
- Visit the official page of Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking.
- Go to the login page where you have to type in your login id and password which you created while registering.
- Next click on the login option.
- You can now successfully use all the services of your LVB internet banking account.
Q. What is the net banking support email id for LVB?
A. The email id for internet banking support for LVB is firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is the toll free number of LVB>
A. The toll free customer care number for LVB is 18004252233
Q. Where to find LVB IFSC code?
A. You can find your LVB IFSC code in your bank passbook. It will be printed on the very first page of your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account passbook.
Q. Is LVB safe to use?
A. Yes, it is indeed safe and secure to use Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking services.
That was all for the article. We have reached the end of this post. We hope we were able to clarify all your doubts regarding internet banking through the Lakshmi Vilas Bank account. In case you have any doubt, feel free to leave a comment below. Have a nice day!