Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) was founded and established in 1926 by Shri. V.S. Ramalinga Chettiar and as of now it is distributed over 569 branches and supervised by 11 Regional Offices.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking (LVB Net Banking) helps its customers and users, to create any financial money transactions from anywhere on a secure & safe platform, No matter where they are, or at what time transactions are being done.
Now, you can prevent yourself from long queues, which we always find in the bank with Internet banking or we can say as Online Banking facility provided by Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
If you want to use the Laksmi Vilas Bank Net Banking facility for using services such as Block / Unblock Credit Card, Debit Card or ATM Card, requesting checkbook or registering an online complaint, then you can contact any branch of the Laksmi Vilas Bank and get an application form for Internet Banking, or if you don’t want to go to the Bank Branch, then you can download the application form directly from the www.lvbank.com.
By using internet banking services like LVB Net Banking Sevices, you can make all banking transactions online, including the transfer of funds, you can easily view & check account details online, you can checkbook request, you can change the online PIN, you can do online loan repayment, opening, and renewal of fixed deposits, and a lot of such amazing features which can help you in making your banking process easier.
Also, you don’t need to much worry about the Security of your account because LVB Net Banking has a lot of security features, LVB has improved safety features like secret question and answers, two – factor authentication using OTP, etc.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking (LVB Net Banking) Online Registration Guide & Details
To use the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking (LVB Net Banking) facility, You need to register & activate net banking facility at Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
So, To use Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Banking, firstly you need to do is to register your mobile number with your bank account. For doing this you need to visit the LVB home branch (in which your LVB account is associated).
Then you need to fill a form there, to register your mobile number with your account and after that submit that form in bank. After doing this, your mobile number will be get registered with your bank account.
After following the steps given above, your account will be get registered with your bank account. Now to activate Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Net Banking account, you need to follow the steps which are given below.
- Now, first of all, you need to visit http://www.lvbank.com. After visiting on www.lvbank.com, you need to click on Menu named as “Form Centre”, “which is given in the right-hand side of the page, under Net Banking Section. [Check Screenshot Given For Info]
- After click on Form Centre page you will redirect to the another Download page, in which a list of forms will get appeared in front of you then select any appropriate form which is under “Net Banking Application Forms” category, (Net Banking – Retail or Net Banking – Commercial or Net Banking – Mandate) depending on what is your need and download it. [Also check screenshot for more info]
- Then you need to fill that form and submit it to the home branch of your LVB bank account.
- Then Lakshmi Vilas Bank will mail you your user ID and password on the Mail ID which you have filled while submitting the form.
- In the mail click on the “login” icon, or you can activate your “User ID” by clicking over “New User Activation,”, “ink will be given in the mail.
- There is a number which will be titled as “Feed” which is similar to Customer ID so don’t be get confused with that, and click over the “Submit” button.
- Enter the OTP sent by the Lakshmi Vilas Bank to your registered mobile number. Also, don’t forget to Include your reference number which you get on the front page of the Internet Banking PIN mailer.
- After doing this, you need to Enter Customer ID and then click on the “Submit” button.
- And they after a couple of time you will get a message stating that “You activation is successful.”
Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) Net Banking – Login Details & Info
To login to your Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) Net, Banking account follows the steps given below.
- Visit on the official LVB website – www.lvbank.com.
- Then click on the “Login” button, which will be given on the top right side of the page.
- Then you will be taken you another page where you need to click on “Continue to NetBanking” button.
- After clicking over that, you will be taken to another page where a form will get appeared, in which you need to fill your “Username” and “Password” and then click on the Login button.
- After that, it will take you to your account associated with Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB).
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Customer Care & Helpline Number
|Bank Name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|Net Banking Support Email IDemail@example.com|
|Net Banking Account Activate Issue Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Toll-Free Number / Helpline Number||1800-425-2233|