In this article, Let’s explore OBC net banking. Also known as OBC Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce was established in Lahore by Mr. Rai Bahadur Sohanlal on 19th February 1943. It was later shifted to Amritsar after the partition.
Today it has more than 2000 branches all over the country and was nationalized in April 1980. Currently, the manager is Mukesh Kumar.
Oriental Bank of Commerce provides a wide range of services for its customers who are interested in online internet banking. Today, online internet banking has become the need of the hour. With the digitalization of India’s economy, the need and usage of internet banking can be seen in its rising popularity.
Oriental Bank of Commerce, just like other banks, provides this internet banking service and feature to its customers. From online fund transfer or money transaction or checking your bank balance, Oriental Bank of Commerce has made everything easy with its swift net banking features.
To use the Oriental Net Banking service, the first and foremost thing that you will require is to register and activate your account. Only if you have successfully registered to your account, then you can proceed to utilize all the features of the Oriental Bank of Commerce internet banking account. Once you register, you will receive a user id and password which you can further use to login into your OBC net banking account online.
For registration, you will also require some of your banking credentials like OBC account number, your date of birth, etc. Make sure that you have all the details ready with you once you apply for registration and activation of your Oriental bank of Commerce internet banking account online.
So without any delay, let us now know about the steps to register and activate your Oriental Bank of Commerce online Internet banking account.
How to Register and Activate Your OBC Net Banking Account Online?
The steps for registering and activating your OBC internet banking account are-
- Visit the official website of OBC’s internet banking account: obcindia.co.in
- Once you reach the website, you will find the Retail User login Option. Proceed to click on it.
- Wait for a few seconds as you will reach the Personal banking Page.
- There you will be able to find the “Register Now” option. Click on it.
- Again you will be redirected to a new page. The online user registration page will open on your screen.
- You have to now fill in some details related to your OBC banking account. Carefully type in all the details.
- Select View and Transaction option.
- Next click on the Verify option.
- Next, you have to select your registered mobile number with OBC bank.
- Proceed to click on the Generate OTP option.
- You have to enter the correct OTP now in the given box on the screen.
- Click on the Continue option.
- Next, you will be again taken to a new page. Here you have to fill in the correct details related to your ATM card of OBC bank.
- After that again click on the Continue option.
- Next, another page will open on your screen pertaining to the registration process.
- Create a Login Id and Password now for your internet banking account online. You will require them further to login into your online net banking account.
- Next click on the I accept the Terms and conditions option.
- Click on the Complete Registration option.
- Now all the steps are complete and you will get a message reading Your Online Registration is Complete.
How to Login to Oriental Bank Of Commerce Internet Banking Online?
The steps to log in to Oriental Bank of Commerce internet Banking account online are-
- Visit the official website of OBC net banking site: obcindia.co.in
- Now locate the option Retail User Login on the home page. Then click on it.
- Wait for a few seconds as you will be taken to the personal banking page to login to the net banking account.
- Now you need to fill in your User Id and Password. After that click on the Login option.
- Next, you have to read the Terms and Conditions page and click on I Agree Option.
- The next step will require you to verify. You have to verify an image that will be presented on the screen.
- Next, click on the “I have read, and I accept the Terms and conditions.”
- Now click on the Update option.
- Wait for a few seconds as again a new window will open in front of your screen. Here you have to create a new password. Create a password that is strong and one that you can easily remember. After that click on the Submit option.
- You will be redirected to the main page and you can view all your banking account details. You will be able to see the message that reads- Your Password Changed Successfully.
- By now your account activation process will be complete. You may also receive a confirmation message stating the same.
Those were all the steps you will require to complete the registration and activation process for OBC net banking account online. We hope we were able to solve all your queries. In case you do have any further doubt feel free to contact us and leave a reply. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can. Till then, have a nice day!