First of all, let’s start with clearing that PNB stands for Punjab National bank. Abbreviated as PNB, Punjab National Bank has its headquarters in New Delhi, India. It is also among the well-known government banks of India. With over 180 million customers and 10,310 branches, Punjab national bank was founded on 12 April 1894. The famous Lala Lajpat Rai and Dyal Singh Majithia were the two founders of the Punjab National bank.
Today’s article will be about Punjab National bank’s HRMS which stands for Human Resource Management System. In simple terms, it is an internal portal that is provided by PNB to its employees and ex-employees. Since this service is meant for PNB’s employees and ex-employees, it is also called PNB Parivar. If you are a part of the PNB Parivar, you get benefits such as checking online salary current status, online pension status in case you are a retired employee; what’s more is that you can also check the list of bank holidays, transactions, online transactions, cheque books etc.
To get and avail these special features, you need to first and foremost register and activate your PNB HRMS account. After that you will be given an user id and password which you can further use to login into your HRMS account. Now without any delay, lets begin with the steps.
How to Register and Activate your PNB HRMS Account?
To get the user id and password for your PNB HRMS account, you need to register for it first. This can be done in your Human Resource or HR department in the PNB branch you work with. Contact the HR as they will help you with registering and giving an User Id and Password.
How to Login to PNB HRMS Account?
Let us know the steps to login into PNB HRMS account:
- Open any browser you trust like Chrome or Opera. Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank HRMS portal.
- After you reach the main page, you will see an option that says “Login into HRMS”. You can easily locate it on the screen. Click on the option given.
- Wait for a few seconds as you will be redirected to the Punjab National Bank Parivar HRMS portal. Now type your user id and password which your PNB branch has provided you with.
- Once you type them out, proceed to click on the “Sign In” option.
- Next if you can see Punjab National bank’s Parivar HRMS page, you can know that now you have successfully logged in to the site.
Benefits Offered by Punjab National Bank HRMS Parivar
Although we talked briefly about the benefits of Punjab National bank’s online HRMS portal, let us elaborate a little more on the services offered by the portal. The services are-
- Salary Slip- If you are a current employee of Punjab National bank, and using a HRMS site, you can get what is called the Salary Slip online.. This is such a beneficial feature as there would be no need to visit the bank. In order to reduce the workload, Punjab national bank has introduced this system so that everything gets done in a seamless and hassle-free way.
- Pension Slip- This is for those who are the ex-employees of Punjab National bank. Even if you are going to take retirement soon, it would be important for you to know about this feature. Retired employees will not need to go to the bank physically anymore as everything can be completed online from the comforts of one’s home.
- Loan Status- Taking a loan can be often worrisome as keeping accounts of all funds and debts can be troubling and a tedious process at the same time. However, worry no more if you are an employee of Punjab National bank. The bank portal HRMS Parivar does the work for you.
- Nomination Application- Remember going to the bank and waiting in lines for hours so as to get a work done. Well those days are over. In the days of technological advancements, PNB HRMS Parivar has come up with this feature for you to name a nominee. It can all be done online.
PNB Parivar Android App:
Punjab National Bank has its own HRMS mobile application named PNB Parivar App. It provides you various features and services. It is secured, easy to access, and you can easily log in, and no need to log out every time. You can download This PNB Parivar app from the play store, and this is compatible with all android phones.
So that was all for today’s article. We have tried to cover most of the aspects related to the Punjab National Bank HRMS Parivar portal in our article. In case you have any further doubt, feel free to leave a comment below. We will get back to you soon with a reply and would hope to solve your doubts. That was all. Have a good day!