What is PNB Knowledge Centre? How To PNB Knowledge Centre Login?: A Step-by-Step Guide
Punjab National Bank is one of the few banks in India that has done quite a lot of things for its employees and customers alike. The Punjab National Bank HRMS Parivar portal has already been quite beneficial to its employees. Today we will talk about another service by Punjab National Bank, called the PNB Knowledge Centre.
PNB Knowledge Centre is a feature that has been initiated by Punjab National Bank for the benefit of its employees. The portal works to centralize all their employee’s salary requirements. PNB Knowledge Centre maintains all their employee’s records and even processes their payrolls.
Features and Functions Of Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre
Below we will list you some features of Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre-
- Training Management of Employees
- Attendance of Punjab National Bank Employees.
- HR Management Information System
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Selection and Promotion System
- Automatic Payment Process
- Absence Management
- Deduction and other Pay Reports of Employees.
- Petrol reimbursement
These were some of the features of Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre. Apart from these, they provide other benefits. However, to avail of these features and services, you will be required to login to the Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre.
How to Login to Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre?
Now we will tell you the process to login to the PNB Knowledge Centre online. It is a very simple and easy process, and if you follow all the steps as mentioned below, we can guarantee you that you will not be facing any problem whatsoever.
So now without any delay let’s know how to login into Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre online. Here are the steps:
- Open any trusted browser in your computer and go to the official website: pnbnet.in of Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will be able to find an ‘Employee Login’ option.
- Keep in mind that you have already been given an Employee User Id when you have joined as an employee in Punjab National Bank. In case you haven’t received any, please contact HR or the manager of your branch in which you are an employee. You will be given a password and User Id once you submit all the required documents. Keep them safely in a place with you.
- Now the next step will require you to log in to the Knowledge Centre online of Punjab National Bank. Here you have to enter your User Id and password, which you have received. You will also be asked to answer a question, suppose a simple mathematical sum. For e.g., 2+1=?
- Once you have filled in all the information, press the “login” option. It will take 1 or 2 seconds, and you will be logged into your Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre account.
- Also, remember, the login can be completed via the PNB Knowledge Centre app, where the same process and above steps are to be followed.
Now we have come to the end of the article. That was all from our end about the Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre online portal. We hope we were able to solve all your queries. In case you have any further queries about the PNB Knowledge Centre, feel free to leave a comment below. Our guide will get back to you as soon as they can and help clear your doubts and questions. That’s all. Have a good day!