In this article, we will solve your registration problem of how the Punjab State Power Corporation’s employees of Punjab / PSPCL can generate, download or get access to Employee’s information online through the portal created by the government, e-HRMS Punjab Portal or Human Resources Management system Portal created by the Punjab Government. It is also known as an Employee self-service portal.
If you are logged in to the account, you will directly get access to the Payslips and other Human Resources. You must register your mobile by giving you the user id and password.
Process for Registering in PSPCL Account:
- Open e-HRMS Punjab website in your favourite web browser or just click here. You can use mobiles too, keep your web browser (mobile) on desktop mode.
- In the top right you will get the option to log in. If you don’t have employee code and Password, select generate code.
- After login, click on registration., you will be redirected to the new page.
- Fill in the employer ID and the password or Date of Birth.
- Submit the form.
- Verify the captcha
- Congratulation hopes you are able to finish the work.
- You will get the employee ID in your office identity card.
- You can do the registration with the mobile too.
- If you are not able to verify the captcha, then refresh the page and try again.
- You can download or you can see your Payslip in the e-HRMS portal.
- Check out our other blog to log in if you already have an account in the e HRMS Portal.
Hope you get an insight into the process for registering in the PSPCL account. If you enjoyed reading this, then tell us in the comment section what more you want to know about. Make sure you share this with your friends, colleagues and family. Thank you for investing your precious time with us.
Thank you for reading!