Whether you are a business man, a government employee or a student, this is so important for each one of them who works online be it payments, E-MITRA etc. I am sure you might have heard about Rajasthan SSO ID, if not, then you are at the right place. Here in this article, today we will be discussing about what is it? what purpose it serves to us, its benefits and every thing you need to know.
- What do we understand by Rajasthan SSO ID?
- What is Rajasthan SSO ID ? And why to register with SSO Rajasthan?
- Documents required for Registration on Rajasthan SSO ID :
- Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
- Lost your Rajasthan SSO ID?
- What are the services provided by Rajasthan SSO portal?
- How to reset Rajasthan SSO ID Forgotten Password?
- Mainly asked Questions:
- Helpdesk RajSSO :
What do we understand by Rajasthan SSO ID?
SSO is an abbreviation for Single Sign On. and SSO Rajasthan for any citizen to create their digital identity. According to their official website, more than 18672702 identities have been create from their official website as of 13/04/2020.
There are different kinds of benefits of being a part of this Rajasthan Government Portal. One out of which is to be under the Jan Aadhaar scheme.
You can also get benefits from schemes such as Bhamashah. But for that, you will have to create your account.
Example for SSO services are Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google etc which basically allows us to login to a third party.
What is Rajasthan SSO ID ? And why to register with SSO Rajasthan?
Rajasthan SSO (Rajasthan Single Sign On) which is also called as RajSSO is an web portal initiated by the Government of Rajasthan for the citizens and residents of Rajasthan
Rajasthan is presently the largest state of the country and just to ensure every citizen residing there is receiving the benefits provided by the Government, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan launched the SSO Rajasthan. Its among one of those online platform, where the people are allowed to have their cards and the features associated with them eg: Jan Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Aadhar Card ID registration, UAN Number, BRN – Business Register Number as well as Bhamashah Card.
Documents required for Registration on Rajasthan SSO ID :
- Bhamashah Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- BRN – Business Registration Number
- Google account details
- Facebook account Information
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
SSO Rajasthan login requires some essential for anyone eligible for Rajasthan SSO login registration, Have a look at detail steps
- Firstly visit the official website of RajSSO by browsing sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the Right of the homepage, there is a L0gin & Registration section.
- Click on Registration
- Choose the type of registration you want to do as per your profile
- Choose any one of them (Citizen/Udyog/ Govt)
- Then click on “Type of Document” and choose any one of those document as per profile
- For Citizen: Select Jan Aadhaar /Aadhaar/ Bhamashah / Facebook / Google
- For Udyog: Udhyog Aadhaar, BRN
- For Employee: SIPF (Government Employee)
- Enter the essential credentials
- Provide the site with valid document details and registered mobile number
- Click on “Next” and Enter the space with your personal Email address
- Next step is for confirmation of your Email address to send the link
- Click on the Link send
- Tap on clickable link on your email and enter your user SSO ID
- Create a strong Password and type the same again for confirmation
- Provide them with your Registered active mobile number
- Click on “Register’ completing the final step.
- Tap on “OK” at Alert box
- Your SSO ID registration process is complete.
Rajasthan SSO Login :
To login the web portal, make sure you are registered beforehand and if you are registered, then go ahead and login.
- Visit the RajSSO Portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Enter your Digital Identity in the given box (SSOID or Username)
- Enter the Password
- Fill the Captcha Code, which is for the verification purpose
- Click on “Login”
- And there you are, all free to access the digital services of Rajasthan Government
Lost your Rajasthan SSO ID?
Don’t panic if you lost your SSO ID. Closely look at the steps to know how to retrieve your SSO ID.
Basic steps through SMS
Open your general messaging app on mobile screen, compose a new message to 9223166166. Type “SSO ID login Retrieve” on SMS retrieve and send it.
Basic steps through SSO Rajasthan Web portal
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO web portal
- click on Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)
- Select (Must Select the Citizen/ Udyog/ Government employee form list)
- Enter the required details
- Click Next to go to the verification page
- Enter mobile number
- Your account will be verified
- SSOID will sent to your mobile number
What are the services provided by Rajasthan SSO portal?
This table will briefly give you an idea of what all amazing services this government portal serves you with and the best part is that all these benefits can be availed from just one registered ID.
|BENEFITS||9. BPAS (UDH)||18. Change Challenge||27. GEMS||36. E-MITRA|
|1. RajSSO ID for arms license||10. Start I Start||19. TAD||28. GST home portal||37. E-MITRA Report|
|2. HTE||11. JOB||20. Forest & Wildlife||29. BRSY (Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana)||38. EID|
|3. E-Bazaar SSO ID Registration||12. Digital Visitor Register||21. ITI SSO APP||30. HSMS||39. Employment|
|4. GPS Consultancy||13. IHMS||22. LDMS (Labour Department Management System)||31. Attendance MIS||40. Raj SSO Drug Control Department|
|5.EHR||14. DCEAPP||23. E- Devasthan||32. Artisan Registration||41. E- Library|
|6. Bhamashah Card||15. BSBY||24. Drug Control Organization (DCO)||33. JOB||42. Bank correspondence|
|7. Job Fair||16. EHR||25. IFMS-RajSSP||34. E- sakhi||43. E-learning|
|8. E- Devasthan||17. DMRD||26. LSG (change of land use)||35. Business registration||44. CHMS|
How to reset Rajasthan SSO ID Forgotten Password?
There might be instances when you may forget your SSO ID login Password, if so then there is no problem at all a you can have a quick look at these basic steps to reset it. Just make sure you have your registered email ID, your registered mobile number and an identity to reset the SSO ID’s Password.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan SSO ID at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will appear
- On the right hand side of the screen, you will see a login section.
- Click on the “Forgot password” written under it.
- Few options will appear to select the preferred Identity proof (eg: Mobile/Aadhaar ID/VID/Email)
- Enter your SSO ID
- Enter your registered Mobile number and fill the captcha for verification purpose, and click on “Submit” button.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile, on inserting the OTP, you can reset your new password.
If the above given steps aren’t helping you, then there is another way for you to reset your password. All you have to do is compose a message on your general messaging app, type RJ SSO PASSWORD , in block letters and sent it to this number, 9223166166 from your registered number.
Mainly asked Questions:
Can I get SSO ID without registration to any category?
One has to get himself first registered at the web portal to get access on Rajasthan Single Sign On portal.
Can I retrieve my SSO login id on any mobile number or without mobile?
The mobile number given at the time of registration at Rajasthan SSO ID registration should be working/active. Without registered mobile number or other important details, you cannot retrieve SSOID login.
How to deactivate multiple Rajasthan SSO ID?
First login to duplicate Rajasthan E-MITRA SSO ID. Tap on “edit profile” to deactivate duplicate ID. It will get merge with existing Single Sign On.
Can we register our business on Rajasthan SSO?
Offcourse you can. All kinds of businesses can be registered on this Website. Just the documents required for them to register are Udhyog Aadhaar or BRN number ID.
Helpdesk RajSSO :
RajSSO Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
RajSSO Contact Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
We hope you understood the complete process of registration on this web portal. You can ask your questions down in the comment section regarding any step.
If you liked this briefly explained article and think this might help some people out there, then go ahead and share it with your friends, colleagues and family residing in Rajasthan.
Thank you for Reading!