Ratnakar Bank Limited was founded in August 1943 in Maharashtra, India. Initially, it had two branches in Kolhapur and Sangli, but As of now, it is distributed over 946 branches across the country. the bank is private, and Its managing director & CEO is Vishwavir Ahuja (became in July 2010).
Ratnakar Bank Limited, also known as RBL, provides a wide range of internet banking facilities to its customers with all banking services online 24 hours a day from anywhere on all 365 days. By using RBL Net Banking, you don’t need to worry about going to the bank to check your bank status or for doing any transactions. You can perform all things easily just by one click at your home.
But for doing all this what you need to Register and Activate your RBL Net Banking account to get a User ID and password ( and it must be required that you are an account holder in Ratnakar Bank Limited), So If you want to get information about how to register and activate RBL Net Banking and get User ID and password follow the steps which are given below the heading.
Before registering for this net banking, you must have some information related to your bank account, including RBL account number, RBL passbook, registered mobile number, ATM/ Debit card details, and PAN Card details.
So without any more words, let’s begin this article on “RBL Net Banking.”
How To Register & Activate RBL Net Banking Account?
Follow the steps given below to register & activate the RBL Net Banking account.
- First of all, go to the official website of RBL www.rblbank.com
- In this website, an option “Login” will be found on your right upper corner side, Click on it.
- After that, few more options will come in a pop-up window – There click on the “Personal Banking” option.
- Now you will reach the RBL Net Banking website; your registration process will start from here. Find the option “Register” and click on that.
- In the next step, you will be asked for Mode of Registration. Select the option “Customer ID (CIF).”
- Then you will be asked for the Customer ID (Which is given in your bank account passbook). Fill the customer ID and PAN card number in the given blanks. And click on click on the “Submit” button.
- After clicking on the Submit option, you will be asked for an OTP which comes on your registered mobile number. So click on the Generate OTP option and fill the OTP in the requested section.
- After entering the OTP, click on “Continue.”
- In the next step, you will be asked for a verification for which you have to choose an image from the given options and name the image in the given phase details box. Then click on “Submit.”
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will create a new login password. So choose strong passwords and fill into the Password boxes. Then click on “Submit.”
- Now a new window will open in front of you where you can see the user details. Now click on Go To Login Page.
- In the next step, you will reach on the Internet Banking Login page, where you have to fill your User ID, password and verify the image (as you selected in step 9) by click on the given square box. Then click on Login.
- After clicking on the “Login” button, you will be reached onto the page where some Terms & Conditions are mentioned of banking. Scroll Down and click on the “ Agree” option.
- Now you will reach on the page where you have to answers for the given questions (It is necessary because these questions will help you in the future to change or reset passwords in case you forget). Then click on “Submit” or “continue.”
- Now you will reach on the main page of internet banking where you can see the details of your account and transact money.
After following these steps, the process of registering/applying your RBL Net Banking online will be completed. you will receive a confirmation message in your registered mobile number.
So this was the steps by following this you can register & activate the RBL net banking account?
Thank You! for visiting and giving your valuable time to BankGuide.in