Andhra Bank is an Indian Public sector bank founded in 1923 with its headquarters in Hyderabad; Andhra bank was merged with Union Bank of India in April 2020.
Andhra Bank offers its account holders a wide range of services, including fund transfer and loans at an easy interest rate. After the Digital India campaign, Andhra Bank has digitalized almost all of its services. Your mobile number is one of the important aspects after digitalization to avail the services as you will receive SMS notifications and OTPs on your registered mobile number, so if you have not registered or updated your mobile number with your Andhra bank’s account, then in this guide we will help you with the process to do so.
Two Ways To Register Or Change The Mobile Number Associated With Your Account
There are two ways which you can follow to register or change the mobile number associated with your account:
- Register/ change your mobile number by visiting ATM
- Register/change your mobile number by visiting a bank branch
How to Register/Change Your Mobile Number by Visiting ATM:
You can change or register your number with the help of ATM; to do this, you will need to have your ATM card and debit card PIN ready with you and follow the procedure listed below :
- Visit the nearest ATM, which could be of Andhra bank or any other bank
- Swipe your card, and you will see various options on the screen
- Now will be required to enter the PIN of your card, and after you enter the PIN correctly, various options will be displayed on the screen
- Select “Services” from the list of options displayed on the screen, and you will be directed to the next page
- Click on Register/Deregister phone number and enter the phone number that you wish to associate with your Andhra bank account, and click on the “Register” button, and the process of registration of your new number will be completed
How to Register/Change Your Mobile Number by Visiting Bank Branch:
To register or change your mobile number, you can visit Andhra Bank’s nearest branch, and is not necessary to visit the home branch
- Once you visit the bank, ask for a KYC Form from a respective officer and enter correct details like Aadhaar Card number, account number, and the new mobile number you wish to link with your Andhra Bank’s account
- Verify the details and sign the form and submit it to the bank’s executive; your identity will be verified by the bank before taking your request into consideration
- After verification of your identity within a few working days, your number will be changed and updated.
You might see false information on the internet claiming that it is possible to register/change your mobile number by calling the customer services number, such information is complete and we ask you not to fall for this as the number can only be changed by the two methods that we have listed above.
You may also like to read:
We hope that this guide has been informative and helped you register/change your phone number in Andhra bank if you have any queries you can get in contact with the Andhra Bank using this toll-free number:1800 425 1515 and can email your queries regarding internet banking transactions at [email protected].