State Bank of India is known to every customer who is habituated with banking services. State Bank of India is perhaps the most accessible and most opted bank amid customers for the ease of its services and banking features. If taken as a general poll, perhaps most people would prefer using SBI for its innumerable benefits and offers.
Like other banks SBI too provides online banking benefits to its customers and users can do a whole wide range of banking services like online transactions, fund transfers, see account statements, view account balance , view the status of loans etc. All this can be done without going to the bank anymore since SBI has its own internet banking website.
Internet banking is a very useful feature and has made the life of banking customers easier with its custom made experiences. For internet banking, one must have an online net banking account which can only be accessed via the account’s user id and password. However it may often happen that you have forgotten your user id and are unable to login to your internet banking online account. No need to worry further, since we will tell you how to reset your user id that too within 1 minute.
Things You May Require For Resetting SBI Online Net Banking User ID
The only thing that you will require is your State Bank of India registered mobile phone number so that you can receive the OTP and verify yourself as the rightful and authentic user of the account.
How Do I Reset SBI Online Internet Banking Username?
The steps to reset your SBI username for your internet banking account are-
- Open any trusted browser on your computer and visit the official website of SBI net banking .
- After that click on the continue button and press on the Forgot Login Password option below the login tab.
- Now you will be taken to a new window where you can view the Trouble Logging In ? section. There you have to select the Forgot Username option and afterwards click on the Continue option.
- Now in the new page a reset form will be presented to you and you have to fill all your details without any fail and correctly.
The details that will be needed are your Customer Information Number (CIF), your Country, your INB registered mobile number, and a CAPTCHA code.
- Now wait for a few seconds as you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile phone number. Enter the correct OTP and click on the submit option.
- Now you will again be taken to a new page where you can view the new user id or username. You will also receive the user id through SMS. Remember it for future use.
In this article we have tried to cover all the steps so that you can change your username without any issue. However if you face any further issue you can always leave a comment below. Our guide will reply you back as soon as possible. If you found the article helpful, you can share it among your friends and family. Thank You!