In today’s article you are going to get all the information regarding SBI Clerk examination pattern and also the syllabus. Here we will also be focussing on the recruitment process for each post.
Documents required to fill SBI Clerk application form
Candidates must remember to keep the following documents ready when they are on their way to fill the application form for SBI Clerk.
- Valid and active Email ID
- Working Contact number
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Marksheet of graduation and 10+2 to enter the educational qualification
How to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021?
The application form of SBI Clerk could be filled in five stages-
registration, uploading photograph and signature, entering details, preview, and fee payment. The steps to fill the application form are mentioned below:
SBI Clerk Registration 2021
- All you need to do is, Visit – sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
- Career page of SBI will appear
- Tap the ad ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)’
- Go to the drop-down menu, you need to click on ‘SBI Clerk apply online’ link
- Homepage will appear for, SBI Clerk 2021
- Select ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
- On clicking, the form for registration opens
- Enter your name
- Phone number
- Email Address
- and finally security code
- Once the registration happens, registration number & password will be generated
Uploading photograph and signature
- Upload scanned images of photograph from scanning apps or scanner.
- Upload scanned signature, after completing the registration
Fill SBI Clerk 2021 application form
- In the basic details column, fill circle, state, nationality, SBI Clerk Examination centre (nearest or suitable for you to travel)for preliminary and mains exams, official language, category etc
- What you have to do in your personal details column, fill your DOB (date of birth), gender, father’s name or mother’s name, mobile number, address, etc
- In the second tab, enter your educational qualification ( bachelor’s degree, 10 or 12th scores or marksheet) and previous work experience, if any.
Preview your application form
- Preview and cross check the details carefully
- Make changes (if required) before you submit the form, orelse you won’t be able to change it again.
- SBI strictly does not entertain any changes after the final submission of SBI Clerk application form
- Agree and stick to the given terms and conditions & submit the application form
Uploading Thumb Impression and Handwritten Declaration
Before proceeding towards paying the application fees, candidates need to upload a left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per the prescribed format.
Applicants can pay SBI Clerk 2021 exam application fee in online mode only. The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
Once the payment is successful, an E-receipt and application form with fee details will be displayed on your screens.
Take printout of the acknowledgment slip and preserve it for future reference.
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
SBI clerk main exam has 4 sections, listed below
- General Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Ability
- General Awareness Section – This section comprises 50 questions and each carries one marks.
General English Section – 40 questions will be asked. Each carries one marks.
Time duration – 35 minutes.
Quantitative Aptitude Section – 50 questions will be asked. Each carries one marks.
Time duration – 45 minutes.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Ability Section – 50 questions will be asked. 60 marks awarded for this section.
Time duration – 45 minutes.
Negative mark for the wrong answers will be 1/4th of the marks awarded.
Overall Time alloted for the examination – 2 hrs 40 mins
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus
Before preparing for any of the exam, candidates should get themselves familiar with its syllabus and what all is needed to make a strategy and work on it to crack the examination with flying colours. Here we got you the SBI Clerk syllabus. This syllabus will help all candidates to plan out preparation strategies for the exam. Questions in the exam are framed according to the topics given in SBI Clerk syllabus. Go through it for more details on SBI Clerk 2021 syllabus.
(a) Preliminary Exam syllabus
The syllabus of SBI Clerk is just like any other bank exams like RBI.
SBI Clerk syllabus 2021 for preliminary exam is divided into three sections: English language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
REASONING SYLLABUS :
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
NUMERICAL ABILITY SYLLABUS :
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Time & Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SYLLABUS :
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
- Paragraph completion
(b) Mains Exam syllabus
Syllabus for Mains exam is presented in a tabular form:
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||General English Syllabus||General/Financial Awareness Syllabus||Reasoning Ability Syllabus||Computer Awareness Syllabus|
|Simplification||Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms||Current Affairs- news on banking industry, awards and honors, books and authors,latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.||Internet||Basics of Computer: Hardware, Software, Generation of Computers|
|Number series||Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles||Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc.|
|Data Sufficiency||Sentence Correction/ Error Finding||Banking/ Financial terms||Syllogism||Networking|
|Data Interpretation||Spell Checks||Static Awareness||Blood Relation||Internet|
|Quadratic Equation||Fillers||Banking and Financial Awareness||Direction sense||MS Office|
|Time, Work & Distance||Cloze Test||Inequality||Input – Output Devices|
|Profit and loss||coding decoding|
|Simple interest and compound interest||Ranking|
|Mixture and Allegation||Statement & Assumptions|
|Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Percentages|
SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 – Points to be noted
- Before appearing each of you must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria in terms of age and educational qualification.
- Application fees can be paid in online mode only
- Choose your preferred exam centre at the time of filling the application form
- Safely keep the printout of the SBI Clerk application form and the paid fee receipt safely with you till the completion of the recruitment process is done.
- Details submitted in the application form such as Your full name, category you come under, date of birth, Valid address, Working mobile number, active email ID and centre will be considered final
- You are suppose to submit just one SBI Clerk application form at a time, not more than one.
- In the case of multiple applications, the examination authorities will consider the last one applied.
Mostly asked Questions:
Q. How do I know my SBI Clerk application form is registered?
A. Once the SBI Clerk registration is successful and completed you will get your registration number and password. Also, Remember to save the acknowledgment page for future use and reference.
Q. How many SBI Clerk exam centres can I choose?
A: You must choose centre which is nearest and suitable for you to reach on time. You can fillone SBI Clerk exam centre each for preliminary and mains exams.
Q. I got blank or zero registration number after submission of SBI Clerk application form 2021 online?
A. In case you get a blank or zero registration number after submission of SBI Clerk application form online then it is advised to register again for the exam.
Q. What details should I provide while writing for any issue related to SBI Clerk application process?
A: While raising any issue related to the SBI Clerk application process, candidates should provide details such as registration number, mobile number and email ID.
Q. Can I fill SBI Clerk form on my Mobile or tablet?
A. It is advised and preferable to fill your SBI Clerk application form either on the PC or desktop, laptop.
Q. I mistakenly filled wrong details in the SBI Clerk application form, what should I do now?
A. After the submission of the application form, no changes can be done or allowed. Its very important to pay attention while filling the form.
You can definitely make changes prior to the submission of SBI Clerk application form.
Q. Which are suitable web browsers for filling SBI Clerk application form?
A. You all can fill the SBI Clerk application form in web browsers such as Internet Explorer (9 or above), Google Chrome 30 or above, Mozilla Firefox 20 or above.
Q. Can SBI Clerk application form 2021 be submitted offline?
A: Sorry, but you won’t be able to submit your SBI Clerk application online. You may find the link to fill the application form on the SBI’s official website. Make sure you fill the application form within the given deadline prescribed by the examination authority.
Contact Details :
Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
Email ID : e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this was helpful enough for each of you who are willing to apply and go for this exam. Make sure you share this with all those students who will be appearing in the above exam.
For more queries contact us below in the comment section.
Thank you for reading!