Among the many branches situated in India, Syndicate Bank acts as one of the oldest and major commercial banks in India. Founded in 1925, then known as the Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited, today Syndicate Bank is one of the major nationalised government banks of India, with its headquarters located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It was on 1st April, that the Bank was merged into the Canara Bank, another well-known bank of India.
One of the largest public sector banks in India, Syndicate bank has launched a scheme popularly known as the CBS scheme or the Centralised Banking Scheme. It provides all facilities and benefits to its customers by availing all online services of Syndicate Bank. It provides internet banking online, SMS banking, missed call banking, mobile banking etc. These services are highly beneficial to customers who do not want to step out from their home but still carry on with their online transactions.
With online Syndicate net banking facility, there are numerous benefits that Syndicate Bank’s customers can avail. The customer can view his/her account statement, transfer funds, view tax credit statements, calculate loan, download interest certificates, view any standing instruction, view credit card reward points or maintain their beneficiary. To use all these useful features, one needs to register and activate their Syndicate Bank internet banking online account. In this guide we will tell you how to register, how to log-in, how to activate your Syndicate Bank account. Read on to know more.
How to Register and Activate your Syndicate Net Banking Account?
The main purpose of registering and activating Syndicate Internet banking account online is to get an User Id and password which the customer will need to login to their syndicate online net banking account. Once you get your user id and password for syndicate net banking account, you can login and transfer funds to other accounts as you want. We will tell you some easy and quick steps about how to register and activate Syndicate net banking account.
Here are the steps-
- Open a browser like chrome or opera on your PC or Phone. Then visit the official website of Syndicate Bank.
- After you reach the home page of Syndicate Bank’s official website, you will find the option “Net Banking”. Click on it.
- Wait for a few seconds as you will be redirected to a new page. You will be able to see some instructions related to security. Go ahead and click on the “Continue to Login” option.
- Now you will reach another page where you have to click the “New User” option.
- Next you will be redirected to another page where some terms and conditions will be mentioned. Select the “I agree” option there.
- Again wait for a few seconds as another page will open. From this page itself, your registration to Syndicate net banking account will start.
- You will be required to enter all valid details like your email id and bank account number. After you have entered your details click on the “Validate” button and then the “Next” button.
- Keep your Syndicate bank registered mobile number as you will receive an OTP within a few seconds. Type the OTP without fail and click on “Submit”.
- For the next step you again need to fill up some details related to your Syndicate Bank account. You will be required to fill up your DOB, your last transaction, customer Id and the correct Captcha as it will be shown. Then proceed to click on the “Next” option.
- The next step is very crucial as you will be required to create an user id and password. For that click on the “Generate Login and Transaction password” option. Again click the option that shows “SMS Based OTP”. Now finally click on the “Submit” button.
- Now your screen will show a message that your Syndicate Net banking account has been activated. You will also be sent a temporary user or login id and a temporary password.
These were the steps to register and activate your online internet banking account by Syndicate Bank. You will successfully get an user id and a password in your email which you have to change into a permanent user id and password.
How to Login to Syndicate Net Banking Account?
Once you have registered and activated your Syndicate bank net banking account, you need to login to your account. The login procedure is just as simple and easy and can be quickly done within 1 minute. In this article we will tell you how to login to your syndicate bank net banking account within 1 minute.
Here are the steps:
- Open a browser and visit Syndicate bank’s net banking website
- Click on the “Net banking” option on the main page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to click on the “Continue to Login” option after reading the safety and security tips.
- Now the login page will open and you have to enter your user id and password and the correct captcha as will be shown. After entering all the correct details, click on the “login” option.
- Now accept the terms and conditions as again a new page will option. Here you will be able to set a new password by entering the temporary and new password and then clicking on the “change” option.
- Now you have changed your password successfully. You will now need to enter a new account nickname and select the ‘Favourite” checkbox. Now click the “Save” button.
- A message will be displayed on the screen and you have to click on the ‘continue” option.
- After changing your password, you need to re login to your Syndicate net banking account. You can do this by repeating the above steps.
These were the simple and easy steps anyone can do to avail the features of Syndicate Net banking account. You will only require a pre-existing account in Syndicate Bank to register and activate your net banking account.
Q. What is Username in Syndicate Bank net banking?
A. The username is the customer Id printed on the Syndicate bank account passbook.
Q. Is Syndicate bank safe?
A. Yes, Syndicate bank is safe and secure
Q. Where is Syndicate Bank?
A. There are multiple branches of Syndicate bank. Its headquarters lie in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Q. Can I use a Syndicate net banking account?
A. Yes, you can use a Syndicate net banking account if you are eligible and have a bank account with Syndicate Bank.
That was all about Syndicate Net banking account online. We hope we were to solve all your queries regarding how to register, activate, login, and change the password of your Syndicate net banking account. In case you have any further doubts, feel free to leave a comment. We would be happy to help you out.