Are you a TMB customer ? Well let’s learn all about TMB net banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, previously known as the Nadar Bank was established as early as 1921. It reestablished itself in the year 1962 as TMB.
Individuals with accounts in the bank can carry out a variety of financial activities with the help of the TMB net banking facility. The TMB net banking platform has a unique name to it called the TMB econnect.
Using these features, you can perform various functions like account statement download, fund transfer, balance enquiry, tax payment, bill payments, along with enquiry to name a few.
If you want to know more about TMB net banking features and how you can register for the same, then read this article until the very end.
Eligibility for TMB econnect
An individual who has an account with the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank with a valid email id along with the knowledge of internet usage is considered to be eligible for TMB econnect.
Features of TMB Net Banking
There is a wide range of features offered by the TMB net banking that you can avail of. Let us have a deeper look at the features that an individual gets after registering for TMB net banking.
• With TMB net banking, now account holders won’t have to visit the bank branch for the smallest of operations. Everything can be done in the comfort of home. Make transactions, pay bills, view account balance, and so much more right at your fingertips.
• You can view all of your account details through the internet banking portal. Besides, you also have the option to activate or deactivate any service as per your choice.
• Let’s make paying bills easier than ever with the TMB net banking services. You can pay your wifi bills, mobile bills, electricity bills and lots more right on the platform. At the same time, you can recharge your prepaid phones, add a service or deactivate it as well.
• Not to forget, one of the most beneficial aspects of net banking is that fund transfer is simpler than ever. Now you can save the hassles of visiting the bank branch every time for fund transfer or similar such facilities. Account-holders can transfer funds via the internet banking portal.
• Account holders can also request a new cheque book. You can track the process online with internet banking services offered by TMB net banking.
Registration for TMB Net Banking Econnect
If you are unaware of how to register for TMB reconnect, here is a detailed guide to help you with the procedure.
Step 1: Visit the closest TMB branch along with all of your bank details and registered mobile number.
Step 2: The bank executive will give you the application form. Fill up the details in the net banking form. Write down your registered mobile number which will ne necessary for future transactions.
Step 3: Once you are done filling up the details, submit the form. Wait for the bank approval to start with the activation of net banking.
Step 4: After you receive the net banking facility, visit the official TMB website.
Step 5: Choose the option “Register for New User”.
Step 6: Read through the specified terms and conditions. After you are done, click on the “Agree” tab.
Step 7: Here, you will be asked to enter your PAN number, bank account number, date of birth, and verification code. Now, select the “Continue” option.
Step 8: You will receive an OTP on your registered number. Enter the OTP to activate the net banking account.
Need to Reset TMB Net Banking Password?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to reset your TMB net banking password.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TMB bank.
Step 2: Select the “Forgot Password” option. Click on it.
Step 3: Put in your verification code along with the account number. Choose the “Continue” option.
Step 4: Make sure to answer the secret questions.
Step 5: Here you will be prompted to set your new net banking password.
So, following these simple steps, you can easily reset the TMB net banking password.
Open A TMB Savings Account Online
Applicants who wish to open a new savings account can follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TMB and choose the “Online Savings Account Opening Registration portal”.
Step 2: Here, you will come across the “Savings Account Opening Application”.
Step 3: Take a printout of the form. Fill in all the required details and submit the form at the nearest TMB bank branch. Also, make sure that you carry your proof documents which are a mandatory.
Step 4: Once the application form along with the address and identity proofs are submitted, the bank will verify all details to process the request.
Step 5: Once the verification is complete, the bank approves your request on opening a new savings bank account. Finally, you have your new account opened in the branch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I happen to forget the TMB econnect password?
If you happen to forget the TMB econnect password, then you have the option of resetting your password by choosing the “Forgot Password” option. There will be a set of security questions that you will need to answer. In any case, if you do not remember the answers to the security questions, you cancan send an email to [email protected] specifying the User ID along with the 15 digit account number. This will help you regenerate a new password. Your new password will be sent to the registered address. Also, the password generation fee will be deducted from your account.
2. How can I change the TMB netbanking password?
It is always considered safe to change your password periodically for privacy reasons. In order to change the TMB net banking password, choose “Customize menu”. Here you will find a “Change password” option. You can also change the TPIN on this page.
3. Do I have the option to change my registered email ID or phone number?
Yes, you can change your registered email ID and phone number. But for this procedure, you will have to visit the TMB bank branch and submit a request letter for the same.
The Bottom Line
TMB net banking offers a wide range of features for its account holders. So, make sure that you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity and get yourself an account with TMB today to avail incredible TMB net banking facilities. We hope that this comprehensive quick guide helps and simplifies the entire procedure. Do write to us if you have any further queries.
Also Checkout: CBI Net Banking