Established in 1943, UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, is a major government-owned commercial bank in India. The bank has been serving customers for a very long time. Among the very different initiatives for the customers, UCO Bank has services for its employees also.
This has been started to address the employee’s needs. Through the UCO HRMS (also known as Human Resource Management System), UCO Bank employees can check their salary payslips, loans, raise complaints, check about leave allowances, PF account transactions, and many other services.
This is helpful for the staff as they don’t have to visit the HR offices if they have any issues. They can use the UCO online login with the hrmsucobank. The online service portal helps create a pleasant working environment for the employees.
Before we look into the detailed steps on how to log in to UCO Bank HRMS Portal, let’s look at all the benefits we get by using the HRMS web portal.
Benefits of UCO Bank HRMS Web Portal
UCO Bank HRMS portal is beneficial for employers as well as employees. Once you register in this portal. You will be able to avail of certain services and benefits without visiting the HR office or by, investing much time. Following are the key advantages of registering on the UCO Bank HRMS website:
Benefits for Employers:
- Employers are able to access easily, the complete information of employees.
- Employers can use the suggestions from the employees for performance appraisals.
- Self-service activities
- By solving the complaints of the employees, Employers can improve, employee dedication towards the company.
Benefits for Employees:
- By registering, employees can track details of provident fund.
- Employees can submit their leave forms online.
- Employees can even download their salary receipts online.
UCO Bank HRMS (Hrmsucoonline) Login
Before visiting the HRMS UCO Bank login portal, the employees need to make sure they have their Employee ID and password with them. If you have that, you are good to go, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official UCO Bank HRMS website portal (ucoonline hrms): hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
- On the homepage, go to the salary performance and leave the related detail tab.
- Now enter your employee Id and password on the space provided. Employees can get login details from the employer or managers during the subscription process.
- Enter the captcha code given on the page; the system will then direct you to the HRMS account.
- You will find a numerical equation required solution for the security code. Don’t worry, it will be an easy one.
- After successful completion, you will be redirected to your UCO Bank HRMS account.
UCO Bank HRMS Helpline:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +91 033-4455-9752
- Postal Address: Head office -2, Department of information and technology, 3&4DD block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
We hope that we have helped you with clearing your doubts about UCO Bank HRMS. If you still have any doubts regarding any of the services we have provided, we suggest you go through this article once again to clear all of your doubts. If you still have any suggestions or queries, do let us know.