Formerly known as United Commercial Bank, UCO Bank as it is called now was established in 1943 in Calcutta. It falls under the ministry of finance and is one of the largest government owned commercial banks in India. With its headquarters in Kolkata, it has expanded its banking services in the whole world. UCO bank remains one of the most accessible banks among customers.
UCO Bank Net Banking
Today net banking has become an essential feature for everyone who prefers online banking services. Online internet banking can be availed 24*7 and provides a hassle free experience as all services of the bank can be done from home. UCO bank also offers internet banking features to its customers. To use internet banking online, you need to register and activate your UCO net banking online account first. After that you will receive an User Id and a Password which you can use to login to your UCO net banking online account.
In this article we will tell you the exact steps on how to register, activate and login to your UCO net banking account online. Read on to know more.
How To Register UCO Net Banking Account Online?
The steps to register into UCO online internet banking account are-
- Open a browser on your computer and visit the official website of UCO Bank.
- After you go to the site you can find the E-Banking option. Click on that.
- Next you have to click on the New Registration option.
- Wait for a few seconds as a new page will open. Here you have to enter your UCO bank account number and all your last five monetary transactions from UCO bank. After that click on the Submit option.
- Now you will get an OTP on your bank registered mobile phone number. You have to enter the correct OTP in the given box and then proceed to click on the Confirm option.
- Again a new page will open. Here you have to fill your UCO debit card details. Again click on the Submit option.
- For the next step you can view your temporary user id. You will be asked to create a login as well as a transaction password. You have to re-enter the passwords and click on the OK button.
- Now you can see a confirmation message on your screen stating that you have successfully registered for UCO internet banking account. Also note that you have to wait for two to three days to successfully activate your internet banking account.
How To Activate UCO Internet Banking Account Online?
The steps to activate your internet banking account online are-
- After registration, you will be required to wait for two to three days to begin the activation process.
- To begin the activation process, again visit the official website of UCO Bank.
- Now go to the login option. You will be needed to enter your User Id, so fill that up and proceed to click on the login option.
- You will receive an OTP in your bank registered mobile phone number. Enter the correct OTP in the given box and press on the Confirm option.
- Next you have to enter your login password. Click on the login button
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see the terms and conditions of UCO bank. After reading them click on the I Agree button.
- For the next step you have to change your temporary user id, transaction as well as temporary login password. Create new passwords and then click on the Confirm option.
- You will get a confirmation message on the screen that your id and passwords have been changed successfully.
- Next again click on the login option.
- You have to login now using your new ID and password.
- You would have successfully activated your UCO internet banking account by now and can do all transactions from your net banking account.
How to Login Into UCO Net Banking Account?
The steps to login into UCO net banking account are-
- Visit the official website of UCO Bank.
- Press on the E-Banking option as you can see on the screen.
- Click on the Login option.
- Now you will be able to see the Personal Banking option. You have to click on that.
- You will be taken into a new page. Scroll down and click on the Continue option.
- Now you will reach the login page. Type in your new User Id. Then click on the login option.
- Again you will receive an OTP which you have to enter on the given box. Then press Confirm.
- Now enter your password which you have created for the activation process Click on the Login option.
- You have successfully logged into your UCO internet banking account by now.
We have now reached the end of the article. We have tried to cover all the information related to your UCO internet banking account. If you are facing any further issues, please leave a comment below. If you have liked the article and find it helpful, feel free to share it among your friends and family. Thank you!