Universal Remote Codes: Universal remotes simplify our lives and have revolutionized remote control, particularly in homes with an increasing number of electronic devices. Not only are they compatible with the majority of available televisions, but many of them also let you control other devices like DVRs, sound bars, AV receivers, and even game consoles.
Prior to beginning the process, make sure the TV is plugged in and that the remote has fresh batteries. If you don’t want anything to happen during the programming process, you may have to wait several minutes. If the remote and TV lose communication, you will have to start over.
Universal Remote Codes
You should also remember that not every universal remote can be programmed in the same way. While this article provides general instructions for programming a remote, you should read the specific instructions that come with your model. You can find all working universal remote codes here.
|AOC||002, 003, 102, 119, 217|
|BANG & OLUFSEN||620|
|BELL & HOWELL||506, 601, 701|
|CANDLE||002, 019, 402|
|CITIZEN||002, 112, 319, 402, 407, 502, 512, 701|
|CLP CLASSIC||004, 003, 002|
|DAEWOO||002, 102, 110, 214, 303, 311, 314, 403, 407, 415, 502|
|DYNEX||003, 013, 012, 030, 046, 050, 051|
|EMERSON||002, 003, 004, 005, 104, 105, 106, 115, 204, 205, 206, 213|
Every universal remote brand is unique. Other buttons will be specific to certain devices like a DVR, whereas others will have more generalized buttons such as TV, STR, and AUD. It is a little-known fact that any device, regardless of the button used, can be accessed from any button.
How can an automatic code search universal control be set up?
This function will need to be manually configured if the remote control doesn’t have it. This is the best option for configuring universal control without the use of a code.
- By removing the wireless controller’s batteries and back cover, you can determine which version of the universal remote control you have. Typically, a label specifies it.
- The remote control of the device you want to synchronize should be held for four seconds before you press the set button.
- When you press the power button, wait until the device turns off. The universal remote control version V1, V2, or V3 supports selecting the play button for DVD players when programming.
- In most situations, you should press both the power and play buttons within two seconds. If this does not work, keep trying until it shuts off.
- Using the OK and Enter buttons, you can save the configuration of the V1 controller. For V2, V3, or V4 controls, you must press the button for two seconds. If all of the steps have been completed, the red light on the universal remote should go out.
Which universal remotes are most commonly used?
When you start looking for universal remotes, you will soon discover that every brand, from Sanyo to Magnavox, makes them. Choosing a universal remote for your TV does not require matching brands.
A signal is sent from the remote’s circuit board to another device whenever you press a button on it. Essentially, it’s sending an order code that guides your television. Because it is typically an infrared signal, you must be within thirty meters of the other device and in its direct line of sight.