Vijaya Bank is India’s one of the prominent players in the banking sector space. Now owned by the Bank Of Baroda, this bank serves millions of customers in the country. Offering services such as net banking, loan services, transaction, etc. Unlocking the Vijaya bank net banking is always a welcome step. Vijaya Bank online banking provides all of the features of Net Banking.
Established in 1931, This Bank has more than 2031 offices in the country. The Vijaya bank corporate login services will help customers bank and transact without the bank officials’ help. We will show you today How to Register/Activate net banking Vijaya bank Online
Vijaya Bank Online Login – Vnetbanking Home
- Visit the official Vijaya online banking from here.
If you are a new user, you can do Vijaya bank net banking new user registration
- Click on the “New User? Register here” button
- Follow the instructions of each particular pages
- provide the details asked by each of the pages
- You will be notified once you completed the Vijaya bank online account opening.
- Provide the User id, Password
- Provide the Captcha that appeared on the website correctly.
- Click on the Vijayabank com login button to continue
- Provide your debit card number, ATM pin, card expiry date, date of birth, and PAN number
- The portal will send an OTP number to your registered mobile phone.
- Use the OTP on the space provided and then enter your desired user id and password.
- Select the submit button; now, you’re officially registered for the Vijaya online banking services.
But what if you forget your password? We have the solution for that too!
Vijaya Bank Corporate Online Banking Password Reset Process.
It is always a good step to reset your Vijaya bank net banking on a constant interval, as it can prevent frauds and theft of your account. Even if you forget the password, you can reset it from here:
- Go to the official Vijaya bank online net banking page here.
- In the login button on the page, select will appear.
- Click on the forgot password link on the page. The Vijaya Bank online net banking system will direct you to the reset password page.
- Enter the user id, account number, and the captcha code, then submit.
- The page will send an OTP to your mobile number enter the number for verification.
- Next, enter a new password and confirm, then click on the submit button to complete the process.
Vnet Banking Helpline:
- Website: vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/trouble-loggedin.html
- Phone Number: 18004254066
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you doubt the vnet banking login, please try to go through the article once again as it may clear many uncleared doubts. Else you can get the help of the v net banking Helpline provided above if you wanted. Make sure never to share your Vijayabank online banking password or your pin with anyone. Never save your password and username on any merchant’s sites. Be aware of fraud calls that may try to know your pin, password, username, etc.